FREE Photographic Nail Art Comp You Can All Enter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so!

We're leaving the interpretation of the theme up to you.

ooo It's exciting :), if you need any help judging lol, I'd love to have a peek :), honest I wouldn't judge my own :lol::lol: xx

Jusa little reminder :)

see i said this yr i would enter some photo comps , lol so i might have a bash , lol x

The theme is harder than you think... for me anyway!!

woohooo, I am in!!! I am getting excited now that i would want to start straight away but i,m off from work and don´t have any nailproducts at home... not even a nailpolish. *Looks around and thinks*.... maybe i could make something out of some duck tape and straws *just kiddin´* :green:

Mmmmm Love Nail Art... so I'll have to give that a go. Can I enter if I'm from the land down under?

I keep trying to do something for this, and I just can't lol, either I cant think, or whatever I do have in my head doesnt' work when I try it,
I hugely pat everyone who enters this on the back coz I think its a hard one :green:

I keep trying to do something for this, and I just can't lol, either I cant think, or whatever I do have in my head doesnt' work when I try it,
I hugely pat everyone who enters this on the back coz I think its a hard one :green:

I agree with you ems, this is a hard one, I've got alot of ideas, but not enough experience in products, that will let me down on this one, boo hoo :cry:

small question...can we do the design on tips and glue them on the models nails for the picture or does it need to be sculpted??

small question...can we do the design on tips and glue them on the models nails for the picture or does it need to be sculpted??

Hi Mieke,

The nail does not need to be sculpted.

The theme is up to you to interpret any way you wish, there is no right or wrong, so don't be afraid to have a go!

I just had a look for the comp on the guild website, and cant find it now, I even put it in the search, where is it ? lol, as its got the dos and donts :hug:

"The entry can be produced using any system and can be natural nails or tips"..."and no 3D art will be accepted. Embossed and encased designs are permitted."

Question: is this Nail Art using nail varnishes/designs or only nail art using acrylic or gel colours??

"The entry can be produced using any system and can be natural nails or tips"..."and no 3D art will be accepted. Embossed and encased designs are permitted."

Question: is this Nail Art using nail varnishes/designs or only nail art using acrylic or gel colours??

You can use either nail enamel, or L&P/Gel etc.

Hi Mieke,

The nail does not need to be sculpted.

The theme is up to you to interpret any way you wish, there is no right or wrong, so don't be afraid to have a go!

Allright! Thx ;)

The deadline is looming, so get your entries in!

Oooh I'd love to have a go. Not really done that much nail art for it to be entered in a comp. I wished I was more creative, paint and gems is about as far as my technique goes hehe

Can you enter if you don't work within the industry as i enjoy doing nail art in my spare time, this is right up my street

Regards

:)

Can you enter if you don't work within the industry as i enjoy doing nail art in my spare time, this is right up my street

Regards

:)

Yes, the competition is open to all.

Latest posts

Back