FREE Photographic Nail Art Comp You Can All Enter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mieke u are an amazing at nails how do u do it?:eek:

Thanks for the huge compliment hun. It is basically all free hand paint besides the stars on the nails... i airbrushed them on since it would be to hard to get them how they should look by hand. Other then that i would say you need patience and enjoy doing it. It was fun doing them but the shape looked better when i had them laying on my table as individual tips then when i putted them on my nails LOL *wasn´t a real hit*... but i guess you will always learn allong the way :wink2:

Wow what fantastic work there is :)
Congrats to my matey Ems on first place ........ yayayaya Ems :hug:
and to lou too and everyone who entered well done they are all fab xxxxxxxx

Firstly well done to everyone who had the guts to enter and CONGRATULATIONS to Emma!!!!!!!!!! I loved your entry which was so artistic, skilled, sleek and beautiful. Well done girl - go celebrate! xxx:hug::)

It is a shame there is only one winner as there were quite a few terrific entries. Well done to all of you! x:)

Firstly Thankyou :hug:
and secondly, I thought exactly the same, and Said pretty much the same to a good geeky friend of mine, I said along the lines of 'I don't know what I am entering for anyway, I won't win'

The conversation reminded me that 1) you have to be in it to win it, 2) You learn a hell of a lot along the way, and its good too push yourself, and you still have some more experience and a nice photo for your portfolio at the end of it.

With this set I did, I had done a really similar set weeks before, (I got the deadline of the comp confused lol)
but I studied the photo's and realised 'something' wasn't right with them,
So after huffing and puffing about it lol,
I decided to try again, I learned from the previous attempt and tried to correct everything I wasn't happy with on that 1st set.

I still didn't think I would come 1st place with these nails, but I was really happy with them ....

To anyone thinking of not entering a comp because you may not be good enough etc... just go for it,
Try not to stress (as I do all the time lmao) just put your all into it and have some fun.
you never know !!!!
:hug:

(I am still dead excited lol)

Great advice emma thank you :hug:

You should be excited for the next week lol infact id probably run around the house jumping up and down like a loon! :eek:

Again them nails are beautiful!

Well done Emma, i knew your nails would look great :hug:
lots and lots of nice entries there everyone xxx

infact id probably run around the house jumping up and down like a loon! :eek:
I did do that :green: Then me and my daughter did the 'go-jerry' dance lol
My boyfriend has put my nails on his phone as his wallpaper/screensaver thingy lol.

I think we all did fabby.:hug:

Well done everyone, there were some amazing entries there xxx

I'm so glad you enjoyed taking part and looking at the entries. For those who didn't have ago, get practicing! There will be another one before too long, so prepare yourself and have a go!

Well done....some really brill work going on there! xxx

well done to everyone who entered! they all look so good! congratulations emma :)

Congratulations to Emma! and all who entered! Some beautiful works there!!

Mieke, amazing entery!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Emma! and all who entered! Some beautiful works there!!

Mieke, amazing entery!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot Vanish :hug: Next time you enter aswell :green:

Mieke, your signiture should read,
I'm so talented all the time, I dont know how I do it.

:hug::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just had to get that in sorry lol x

My fave individual nail was the indian, my favourite ethnic race:hug:

Latest posts

Back