FREE Photographic Nail Art Comp You Can All Enter!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you do it on the toes or does it have to be fingers?
xx

Can you do it on the toes or does it have to be fingers?
xx

Violet, I think you have your comps mixed up.
This one is a photo comp, and the 'dress a nail' is for toes & shoes
:hug:

Well my entry is in, (just sent it now) by the skin of my teeth lol,
who else has had a go ?

who else has had a go ?
Me :eek:
And I am bricking it now, thinking I reeealllyyy should have done something else...
But hey ho ! its all a learning curve lol

Me too:eek:

Not at all happy with my last minute entry but I promised myself I would enter and I have!

Oh well, someone has to come last:green:

Emms I bet your is fab as always:hug:

Well done to those who have already entered. For those who haven't, you have until midnight tonight.

Good luck everyone!

oh god, that means I still have all day to panic and try to do something else lol

I had a go too,unfortunatly my hands were a bit shaky that day

I've sent my efforts in lol, ooo I'm excited and can't wait to see the winning pics, it's like waiting for xmas :) good luck everyone :hug:

So it's just like an American theme for nails?

Me :eek:
And I am bricking it now, thinking I reeealllyyy should have done something else...
But hey ho ! its all a learning curve lol

Emma your work is good, you have nothing to worry about,
its all meant to be a bit of fun, relax hun,
i threw mine together in about an hour, i thought the deadline was midnight yesterday lol :hug:

Too right!

I can't wait to take a look at all your entries, it's always great fun.

Lol FUN !!....FUN !! Whats that lmao :green:

Nahh I am happy with my entry really,
I learned along the way picked up tips for myself and was happy with the finished result so allllll is gooooddd
And that's what it's all about really isn't it the taking part and having a go...(I stress over what hairbrush to use of a morning so settling with one comp entry is bloody good for me lol)

I am dead excited to see all the entries too I LOVE looking at any kind of comp entries very good to get some inspiration, and if the oriental theme one is anything to go by, there will be entries to drool over lol,
The winner I think was meike wasn't it, those nails were amazing

Emma your work is good, you have nothing to worry about,
i threw mine together in about an hour, i thought the deadline was midnight yesterday lol :hug:
Lmao I'm glad im not the only one.... Thank god I popped on here this morning and saw it was tonight I have managed to sort them out a little and resend. Not too happy with them though tbh But hey ho i've had a go....OOOOOOOO Im a poet and I didn't know it.
Good luck girlies xxxxx
Jen :hug:

It's results day!!

Any idea when you will put us out of our misery/excitement:eek:

The wait is over! *Drumroll please*

I was really impressed with the standard of the entries, and it was really interesting to see how differently the theme was interpreted.

The winner and runner-up have been picked, but congratulations to everybody who put the time and effort into entering.

The results are here:http://www.beautyguild.com/tanning/ex09usanailcomp.asp

Last edited:
I cant view it!! eeek

Wow, amazing entries.

Congratulations emmysbabes hun:hug::hug:

my model was my husband in case you're wondering about the hairy arm!

Don't know about everyone else but I've got the comp 'bug' now.Thank you Guild for organising it:hug:

Latest posts

Back