French polish using Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Cal

Reaction score
does anyone know what is meant by a painted french Manicure minx ? a client has just e mailed asking if i offer this after her friend had one in leeds ? i do offer minx but no idea what she means by this term. help! x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe she means using the top of the minx as a french instead of covering the whole nail.....

Or is there a p&w minx ???

yes just spoke to the client, and her friend has a pink and white french minx...has anyone seen this???xxx

Yes i have one although its clear and white not pink.
HTH

yes just spoke to the client, and her friend has a pink and white french minx...has anyone seen this???xxx

Have you spoke to S2 about this minx design?

no not spoken to s2 yet i am waiting for client to confirm that is what she wants as she didn't realise all the other patterns u can have so she is going to have a look before she decides. but whil check it out with s2 anyway for future reference! x
Posted via Mobile Device

There is a french Minx, although it is clear and white tip, the clear shows the "pinkness" of the natural nail though iykwim. It looks great, like gel toes I think x

Hi I am thinking of getting minx nail in, but I am finding the whole site and everything very confusing, can anyone help and what does s2 mean?
Thanks!:)

Hi I am thinking of getting minx nail in, but I am finding the whole site and everything very confusing, can anyone help and what does s2 mean?
Thanks!:)

If you want to purchase Minx then if you are not an S2 customer already, it is best to call them to arrange your account details. You can't log on to the S2 website either without a customer/membership number, so best to get this sorted first by phone.

So give Sweet Squared Ltd. (S2 for short) a ring on Monday morning 08452106060 and ask to set up an account with them. You will need to prove you are a professional by sending or faxing or scanning and sending a copy of
your certificate/s of training. Once set up you are good to go by phone or on the website.

Nothing will seem confusing once you go the right route and have an account set up. S2 only sell to pros so it is not easy to view the site unless they have you on their customer list.

Latest posts

Back