French Tip Dip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V2008

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've just received a french tip dip kit that I ordered a few weeks ago from the USA!! I am yet to try it as I'm waiting for one of my friends to come around so I can have a little practise... Have any of you geeks ever used this kit?? If so, any tips??

:)
xxx

Oh and if you want to have a little look http://www.frenchtipdip.com/
there is also a video to show you how the product works : )

Last edited:
Have you trained in tip-n-dip? Who with?
While it is the easiest system around... it still requires basic knowledge and training to use it safely and effectively.
I would advise against using it until you've had some training in it.

:hug:

Have you trained in tip-n-dip? Who with?
While it is the easiest system around... it still requires basic knowledge and training to use it safely and effectively.
I would advise against using it until you've had some training in it.

:hug:

What she has ordered is an implement for applying French polish. A gimmick which if it works is fine but I'd rather just do the job by hand and have the skills to do so.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:o

I'll go back and finish my coffee.
:lol:

I am fully trained in NVQ Beauty Therapy and also love to do french polish the old fashioned way but I just thought I would have a little try of this product as it looked a bit too good to be true, so thought I'd order it to have a go!!

So for those of you who are interested, I shall have a practise on my friend and let you know the results : ) x

I am fully trained in NVQ Beauty Therapy and also love to do french polish the old fashioned way but I just thought I would have a little try of this product as it looked a bit too good to be true, so thought I'd order it to have a go!!

So for those of you who are interested, I shall have a practise on my friend and let you know the results : ) x

Hi - So how did this go when you had your practise session on your friend? Was it too good to be true and should we rather stick to the old fashioned way? :)

I ordered one a while ago from the states and it was utterly useless! i ended up selling it on ebay!

BB
x

I bought one too and it's not bad. I use this and carve out my smile line deeper with brush. It does work and I like it. I think the process makes it look more professional.

don't you waste a lot of polish this way? How do you get the white back into your bottle? And wouldn't it make your polish go hard much faster? And get contaminates in it?

Latest posts

Back