French Tool for Backfills etc..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesT

Reaction score
:eek:
Has anyone used this before I thought it is really coool!!! I was thinking about getting it and maybe experimenting.​
Q French Poly Tip

Q French Poly Tips is a one piece tool to create the perfect smile line. Each side is numbered for easy tip sizing. Instructions: Apply a layer of white or pink powder and let dry for about 15...

Q - French

No paper forms are needed. This product Cuts Pink & White, and sprays French air brush perfectly. Directions: Let the White Powder dry about 15 seconds after applying on nail bed. Then use the Q...
Q French Straight Nail Form

9 piece set. Instructions: Let the white or pink powder dry for about 15 seconds after applying on the nail bed. Then use the Q Frech Straight Nail Form to cut the white or pink powder to form a...

I have the ones in the 2nd picture, tbh they're not that good, havn't been able to do a perfect smile with them:irked: they don't give a clean crisp line like the vid clip shows :rolleyes:

have you dipped the qfrench in the monomer before cutting the white?

I have the ones in the 2nd picture, tbh they're not that good, havn't been able to do a perfect smile with them:irked: they don't give a clean crisp line like the vid clip shows :rolleyes:

just do the pink on all 10 nails first, use a board file to sharpen up the line, then apply pink. :)

do you use it? if so do you find that it is easier than by hand? Also, how is it placing the Qfrench, especially say if the acrylic has dips. this is if you do the white first. But I am assuming that laying the pink down works best like young nails tutorial does.

I find that laying the pink down first makes the white more crisp. Although I im so used to laying the white down first. But I am seriously going to consider laying down the pink first and using the qfrench to get me on my way. Because im to nervous that I wont get the smile line perfect with the pink ;)

Do you have to dip in the monomer quite a bit...but I dont think it would be overexposure if there is still some acrylic on the nail and your only working around the free edge. for me when I do backfills I dont take the acrylic down all the way to the natural nail. I just reduce the bulk and get thinned down get my smile line etc..

I really like the smile on your nails in you avatar doiamailbox

I really like the smile on your nails in you avatar doiamailbox

I will be a ExCel next weekend, look me up and I will give all your answers on how to get that smile line, and also tweak it so it doesn't look like everyone else that uses the Q-french, and yes I be more that happy to show you the avatar design. ;)

This was done using Absolute FX, and a fishing line.
l_2f6365740f0171b30d23d01e6841bbc9.jpg

I will be a ExCel next weekend, look me up and I will give all your answers on how to get that smile line, and also tweak it so it doesn't look like everyone else that uses the Q-french, and yes I be more that happy to show you the avatar design. ;)

This was done using Absolute FX, and a fishing line.
l_2f6365740f0171b30d23d01e6841bbc9.jpg
well, i might be coming to find you myself!!!!!
i love those nails!!!

Fishing line ?
that's a new one on me, i think you should just do a tutorial for the site,
we all love to see new tutorials and have a go,
go on, you know you want to :hug:

Fishing line ?
i thought that.....but didnt want to look dumb....AGAIN!!!!!
please share.....hehehe!!!

Fishing line ?

i thought that.....but didnt want to look dumb....AGAIN!!!!!
please share.....hehehe!!!

Loubylou, I would love to share, but I'm in the mid of packing for ExCel show. (very excited)

Sian, the design is easier than fishing, if you can do a nail, than you can do this design...... come look for me @ Lena White/OPI booth....... I leaving the tutorial for this design in your hands ;)

looking forward to see you there.
Joseph:):):)

ok hold you to that!!!!! make sure you remember me when you get some crazy woman asking about fishing line and nails......shall i bring some with me or will you have some on you, lol!!!!!
i love learning new stuff!!!! (even if it does sound a bit wacky)

Latest posts

Back