Friday 13th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle g

Reaction score
came home from work today to find water leaking through my kitchen
ceiling:eek: my bathroom has been ripped apart to find the leak:eek: the
leak is a pipe in the wall. phoned insurance company and i am not covered
for the damage caused for the access to the leaking pipe:cry: only for the bit of
plaster board that has come down in the kitchen. my bathroom had all mosiac
tiles around the bath tiled floor etc i just want to cry. anyone else had any bad luck today?

yep, i have had a rubbish day to, was invited to bournemouth with friends, refused as waiting on a delivery, an important one that was promised today on an AM time scale, guess what its still not here and its 7.20pm, to top it turned tv on for young daughter this morning and 10 mins later heard a loud bang... no more telly, it has now found itself outside awaiting a trip to the dump, just looking forward to bath and BED xx

Nope, Friday 13th is a lucky day for me, always has been. My birthday is 13th September, so sometimes falls on a friday, and 13 is my lucky number. Sorry your days have been pants! :cry:

My Mum was born on Friday 13th and she always brought me up to think it was a load of cobblers! She couldn't afford to think otherwise really!

Not superstitios (sp) at all and haven't had anything bad happen, Infact had some news that could be life changing for me - In a good way!

Teri x:hug:

ive had a fab day too xx

never really had naything happen to me on this day! touch wood..lmao just incase :green:

yes , i havent been paid ,
i put the hot tap on before to do the dishes and forgot abut it , and flooded the kitchen ,
my pc crashed again today , so i have lost everything again ,
im having major problems with my pic to send to scratch mag :cry:

yes , i havent been paid ,
i put the hot tap on before to do the dishes and forgot abut it , and flooded the kitchen ,
my pc crashed again today , so i have lost everything again ,
im having major problems with my pic to send to scratch mag :cry:
Wont lelli pop still have a pic of your art work that she could forward to you or alex for the mag ?
sorry your all having a bad day, mines not been great either, roll on tomorrow

Touch wood, so far I am very surprised hasn't been that bad!!! I'm gob smacked as we're the family that everything usually goes wrong with, always returning stuff, things missing, broken, running late no matter how hard ya try, etc... maybe today is our only good day so balances out some how, lol!!! Big hugs to all that have a had a bad one though, :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back