Full body Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziemag

Reaction score
I had an enquiry about a full body waxing..I know it's a bit vage. This possible client is a professional male body builder. I don't know what to charge since I haven't had this type of request before. Any one have any idea...If I added up all the services (I think would be performed) it could come to around $250+ (Cnd $) and that's a vage price, since I have to meet client and see what is all wanted. What type of discount would you suggest? or what do you charge for this service?
Thanks

Well i wouldn't go too mad with the discount maybe do it as a percentage as its a package ie 15% off total price.

I charge £150 for a full body wax. I don't like from and to prices.........some you win and some you lose. They generally take me 2.5 hrs but had one the other week that took 4.25hrs. My full body is everything including intimate waxing. xxx

I charge £150 for a full body wax. I don't like from and to prices.........some you win and some you lose. They generally take me 2.5 hrs but had one the other week that took 4.25hrs. My full body is everything including intimate waxing. xxx

Hi Kimmi, Does this full body wax also apply to females? it may be the most stupidest question in the world but why did it take you 4.25 hours? - was he like a yeti??:eek:

In Shrewsbury I pay £85 for a full body wax at a home-based salon; have been going there for over 3 years now. So I guess I would depend on what part of the country you are in. Kim (who charges £150) is inside the M25 and is a genius, so would understandably charge more on both accounts.

For a guy's full body wax (including Brazilian) I charge between £130 and £170, with the average working out the same as Kim's £150. I keep a flexible structure simply because a guy with a single tuft of hair on his chest is not going to take me as long as a guy with a full rug, so I adjust my prices accordingly.

Having said that, I've often felt that my price variance is too wide... too open to confusion. Methinks that's one thing I'll be changing when my new prices come in next month! :D

Andy

Hi Kimmi, Does this full body wax also apply to females? it may be the most stupidest question in the world but why did it take you 4.25 hours? - was he like a yeti??:eek:
Women don't generally want a full body wax but if they did I'd do it.............if there's hair, I'm there.

This guy took 4.25 hours because his hair was thick like a rug. He walked in a man and crawled out a boy...........it took years off him.

Let me tell you, doing a full body wax is knackering and for some reason, my usually tidy room looks like there's been a bar brawl. You earn every penny. Ain't that right Andy?

Let me tell you, doing a full body wax is knackering and for some reason, my usually tidy room looks like there's been a bar brawl. You earn every penny. Ain't that right Andy?

Damn right. The way I look and feel afterwards, I could easily audition for a part on Night of the Living Dead: zombie with spatula. Wax all down me, hair a mess, tunic slightly askew and a crazed look in my eyes... it ain't pretty.

Latest posts

Back