Full set of sculpt for nail biters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat68

Reaction score
Hi all. I have Tammy Taylor's video full set of sculptured nails for nail biters. It features applying some acrylic to create a new free edge so that you can elongate the nailbed before making a white free edge (for french). I tried doing this and you could totally see the natural smile line through the pink and it looked horrible. I use Tammy Taylor's Dramatic Pink and I thought it would cover enough, but I guess it's more translucent than opaque. I guess I am just looking for some tips on sculpting a nice set of nails on a nail biter. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks! :green:

I know this method does work. I am a nail bitter, and although i do not use TT products, I have made up my own custom blend which hides any imperfections. I extend my natural nail bed, buff down to ensure smooth and either apply a tip or sculpt. It will take a bit of mastering to obtain the right custom blend mix but once you have it you would never know that person has really short nails. So just experiment with you existing pinks.....

check out the info on Entity Beauty - Professional Nail Supplies on the nudite powders. theres a good picture tutorial on there for nailbiters. in the gallery on my website there is a before and after shot on a biter.

Hi,
NSI do a powder called Pink Masque, specially designed for nail biters, not too sure how good it is as I have only needed to use it once, but others have recommended it. Good luck lol x :hug:

i use nsi pink masque and i think its great.it has allowed me to reach a different group of clients that i otherwise would not have been confident enough to do.its obviuosly not as good as a custom blend but its a good place to start.

Is there any pink/natural i could use from young nails to do this? as this is what i use and dont really wanna change products as i love working with the young nails stuff

Is there any pink/natural i could use from young nails to do this? as this is what i use and dont really wanna change products as i love working with the young nails stuff

if you dont wanna change products hun, why not ask at your supplier or even better ring young nails direct and ask them, im sure theyd be happy to help, let us know if you get sorted

young nails no is: 01253 789729

xxx

Last edited:

young nails coverage powder is called frosted pink.:)

Ok thanks for that, will try frosted pink:)

Ok thanks for that, will try frosted pink:)

Hi i use YN frosted pink for all my nail biters its really natural looking and opaque enough to hide the little cannibals nails !

Latest posts

Back