Fuller individual lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephrae82

Reaction score
Hi ladies looking for some advice. I've only been doing lashes for about 6 months so still feel I'm learning. At the moment I havnt really ventured into using all the different types of lashes, Ive just stuck using the eyelash emporium 0.20 lashes in sizes 8-12mm. These have suited the clients I've done so far but one of my ladies, her lashes are short and she doesn't have a lot of lashes compared to other clients. She's always gone for a full set and been happy but she's asking how she can make them more fuller without heading down the route of putting cluster lashes in as she says she's not keen on them.
Is there a way? So many lashes I don't even know where to begin!!
Any advice would be great. Xx

They will look filler if you keep them short and use the finer lashes so fill I with lots of 0.10 or 0.15 thickness or even 0.07 with these you can add 2 or 3 to each lash tripling your volume

I agree with Bonkers.

Stacking up with finer lashes is the way to go.

For those of you who are shrieking in horror at the mention of finer lashes, when you want to achieve the look of thicker lashes, have a look at this site.

This Russian lasher is awesome. I'm not sure if there is little bit of editing going on as the pictures are SO perfect. But you'll get the idea....
http://www.lashbutik.ru/portfolio.html

I agree with Bonkers.

Stacking up with finer lashes is the way to go.

For those of you who are shrieking in horror at the mention of finer lashes, when you want to achieve the look of thicker lashes, have a look at this site.

This Russian lasher is awesome. I'm not sure if there is little bit of editing going on as the pictures are SO perfect. But you'll get the idea....
http://www.lashbutik.ru/portfolio.html

Agree with Ellibee... Here are some I have done using very fine lashes, and stacking:).

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357245069.300960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357245069.300960.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 13,674
If you look at blinkin gorgeous' profile or facebook page you will see lots of beautiful full lashes xx

Sorry - bit off topic, but I have come across something interesting just now and wanted to ask wether anyone has hear of human hair lashes?
umedu5a3.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

I'm quite new to lashes and was taught one extention to one lash, could I ask about stacking and putting 2 or 3 extentions on to one lash?

Thanks

If you use very fine lashes you are able to stack the lashes fur to them not being to heavy for the natural lash it is a bit more of an advanced technique as you need to make sure not to overload adhesive but the results are amazing

Are there any other suppliers of the 0.07 lashes apart from AH Francis?
X

I've never stacked lashes. Do you just literally just stack one on top of the other?
Will this help fill out the overall look?
The ladies lashes are really spaced out if that mAkes sense so sometimes it looks quite gappy.
Can you mix individual lashes and the likes of v or y shape lashes?
Sorry for All the questions lol just nice to hear what more experienced ppl do.
I should add that this lady is also a friend of mine so she doesn't mind me trying new things or practising stacking them 😊 x

Hello ladies :) I just wanted to know if anyone can recommend a supplier who stocks good 0.10mm lashes? I'm wanting to try the stacking method but my current supplier doesn't stock them 😁 xx

Could anyone tell me how to apply the 0.07 lashes have bought some but haven't tried them out yet as unsure how to apply them x

im quite interested in the stacking of lashes also x

If you use thickness between 0.10-0.25 (0.25 strongly not recommended), you should use only 1 at a time. Otherwise the extensions will be too heavy to natural lashes and may damage them. They lashes may not hold them and they'll create heavy look. Also they're more likely to come off or fall out quicker than expected.
The only extensions you can apply 3-1 or 4-1 is 0.07 thickness. They ultra fine, as thin as natural hair (or thinner sometimes!). They're safe but applying 3 or 4 lashes to EACH of natural ones takes aaaaages and might be not worth it. They look fuller but last as long as usual set of lashes 1-1.

If you want to try 0.07 lashes, write me! I stock them.

I would like to add that although stacking is a great technique you should be happy that you are a confident and competent lasher. Although stacking fine lashes is a great technique you must also make sure that you get the amount of glue that you use correct too, and the way/ angle you attach the lashes otherwise you will end up with too much glue making the lashes heavy and painful.
To run a few fine lashes off a 0.15 is ok but if you are looking to stack more lashes I'd advise fir you to attend a course because the method of pick up, glue dipping and application is something very different.
Us lash techs must be passionate about the quality of work we offer and protecting the health of our clients lashes so it's important that we fully understand these techniques before we attempt otherwise it will result in lash trauma .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back