Fuming isn't the word

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
just been on facebook and one of my high school friend who has nothing to do with the beauty industry or ever worked in the industry has managed to get her hands on shellac who in there right mind sell shellac to the open public getting cheesed off with doing all my qualifications just to have everyone buy acrylics an shellac and spray tanning booths to do it yourself might aswell waste my time and be on the dole what makes me laugh more shes the type to moan when something goes wrong an expects one of us qualified therapists to fix her problems which i have done before an she also moans about the amount of people on the dole well if she wasnt doing it herself amongst the others someone out there would have a job an she would pay her wage sorry for the rant it just ****** me off had to let off somewhere :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
As she has no manicure qualifications, she would be unable to obtain in from s2 direct and I'm guessing she has bought it from somewhere like eBay, in which case its increasingly likely that's it's not genuine Shellac.

I wouldn't worry about this girl, yes it is annoying people can think they can do out work without any qualifications, but people like this never get anywhere and she will soon give up when she dosen't get any clients, her work is rubbish as she has no training and she has problems with Shellac due to not being trained in the product.

Do yourself a massive favour and put just the effort & emotion that your wasting on being 'fuming' on your own business instead. It will get you further and you will feel better.

There is nothing to be gained by allowing yourself to get so worked up about these 'messers'.

Worry about giving your clients the best service you can now & be there when things fall apart for this 'messer' and be happy to pick up the peices.

As she has no manicure qualifications, she would be unable to obtain in from s2 direct and I'm guessing she has bought it from somewhere like eBay, in which case its increasingly likely that's it's not genuine Shellac.

I wouldn't worry about this girl, yes it is annoying people can think they can do out work without any qualifications, but people like this never get anywhere and she will soon give up when she dosen't get any clients, her work is rubbish as she has no training and she has problems with Shellac due to not being trained in the product.

thanks no shes doing it on her own nails an her mothers by the looks of it not for a living or extra cash yet she sells cars by day lol but shes a moaner that people are on the dole but its the likes of her that try cutting out the middle men wonder how shed like it if i got up one day an sold cars shed soon moan but shell be asking for help in a few weeks when her nails have gone to utter ***** just sick of people doing this

Last edited by a moderator:
If its just on her & her mum why are you so upset? Is there something else this girl has annoyed you with?
Would she really bother her backside if you sold cars too. I hope not.
Try not to worry about it, they come, they go. If she upsets you so much delete her from your facebook and get on with it.

Good Zluck, hope you feel better tomorrow x

If its just on family she is doing I don't see the issue. You can get gel polish with little led lights from the grocery stores now. It probably isn't even real shellac, I think let the DIYers do what they want. If it works for them fine, if it didnt then they will be back. Its same with box dyes you can get them at the grocery stores but the hair industry still has loads of clients.

If its just on family she is doing I don't see the issue. You can get gel polish with little led lights from the grocery stores now. It probably isn't even real shellac, I think let the DIYers do what they want. If it works for them fine, if it didnt then they will be back. Its same with box dyes you can get them at the grocery stores but the hair industry still has loads of clients.

I was about to mention box colours in the hair industry being similar.
There have always been a home version of everything. People can get regular nail polish, but that didn't bother people before gel polish came out. The building trade don't get scared that you can get bricks from b and q, or clothes stores getting scared that you can buy fabric and a sewing machine/needle.

Xoxo

I really dont see what's the problem.
We can all go and buy paint to decorate our house without hiring a painter or buy wood to build what we like without a professional.
What your clients are paying for is your work, your skills, expecting the best.

You can get hold of CND shellac on Amazon! Wether it's genuine cnd shellac or not I don't know.
I imagine this is how the public are getting hold of cnd shellac so easily.
Was so shocked when I seen they sold it as it can be so dangerous in novice hands! Xxx

Latest posts

Back