Fuming with stockists customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickiesBB

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Not sure if I'm allowed to name and shame this particular supplier but I have to rant as I am fuming!!!!

I supply a particular brand of express acrylic nails and I went back to my old supplier to try their products again. I messaged them about what I needed getting replies straight away so I ordered what I needed on 12th April. A week later I had not heard from them or received my order. I emailed a couple of times but I had no reply.

Starting to get a little concerned I looked up their website, with no real contact information just a mobile number and landline on the online catalogue. Trying both numbers I got no answer, just a voicemail and landline not recognised.

On 18th I then looked them up on Facebook and luckily they had this. I emailed them asking where I order had got to and also that I couldn't get hold of them. I received a snotty email back that the order hadn't gone into their system until 15th and it had only been 4 days, but it would be sent out first this 19th.

By Monday this week I had still not received the order so I again rung the numbers this time leaving a voicemail that I wasn't happy and would appreciate someone to call me which has never happened. I messaged the Facebook page again which was also ignored so last resort tried the email address I was talking to at the start.

The stock finally turned up yesterday and when I looked at the postage it hadn't been sent until Monday 21st! I then sent a professional email stating that I wasn't happy with the delivery that I had been lied to about the delivery sate and that the communication and customer service was terrible.

I just received an email back saying I was apparently lying about when it was sent (to which I have sent them a photo of the message) and they don't want my business anymore and I should order my sock in better time so that I don't run out.

I am absolutely fuming! I've lost clients the last few days because of this and money.

What would you do? :(

PSsorry for the rant xxx

I'd basically just not order from them ever again! Why would you want to deal with them if they were useless anyway. Best just to change supplier, as they sound like a very unprofessional company to deal with and are really not taking any notice of your points. Hope you find some other suitable company who treat you with more respect.

Latest posts

Back