Fun thread : Enhancements are good for...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have managed to scrape wall paper with mine those fiddly bits that you can't start of with a scraper.

Worst thing is trying to get your pound back out of the trolley!! Kids have to be on standby just in case.

Worst thing is trying to get your pound back out of the trolley!! Kids have to be on standby just in case.

:confused: errmmmmm I don't get it?????????

When you have a baby, and you just CAN'T get the booger with a kleenex or the blue sucker thingy out of his/her nose.........
Parting my daughter's hair for tails or braids
Typing (can't type without them lol)
Cutting tape on parcels/presents
Advertising my own business
Scratching an itch (usually not my own :cry: as i can't reach... SOOOO frustrating....)
Getting something out of a tooth when neither toothbrush, nor toothpick are nearby.
ummmmmmmmmmm having a brain fart and ran out of answers lol

opening pakages is my biggest offender...not just parcels but the shrink wrapped stuff or foiled tops that are supposed to have the "easy open" tabs....what a laugh!
scraping odd bit off counter, they are great for getting in grout lines if you have tile....
slidng hair off a hot curling tong
screw driver, great for tightening a clipper blade

I can see why they could be useful for cocaine or marijuana, but I'd sneeze and loose the whole lot and be out $$$, so I'll take your word for it Carl.:)

In England we sometimes have to put a pound coin into a contraption on the handle of the shopping trolley at the supermarket. It un-does the chain linking them all together so you can wheel it away!

Means you always put your trolley away cos u want your pound back. lol

For pulling the 'ON' button back out of my calculator when it gets stuck!
Last time I did it it pinged away, never to be seen again!

Attachments

• Photo-0044.jpg
    Photo-0044.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 28
for fastening the claps on bracelets!!

however, even the NNO's i have on jsut now cant open the little slot that my phone charges in! have to reort to using a fork!

:)

In UK trolleys you have to put a coin in to release the supermarket trolley from the chain of trolleys and then when you have finished you put a piece of metal linked to the next trolley in a slot to make the coin pop out, but they generally don't "pop" out they just loosen slightly and you get about a 3mm bit of coin to grab hold of. My kids usually have to come to the rescue as they can get them out.

Does that make sense - I'm not sure??? I haven't tried to explain that before lol. If anyone can make more sense of it
please do.....

doh just realised that pinkpinkpink answered in a much better way already

Last edited:
When I first started having my nails done on a regular basis in the 80's in the US, my son, who was about 13, used to go with me. I think he had a bit of a crush on the lovely young thing that did my nails. Anyway, one day he asked her, "Becky, can I ask you a question?" Oh lord, here it comes, I thought. "Sure, bub," she shoots back. "How do you pick your nose with those nails?" Ohmigawd, I was so embarrassed.
"Easy, I can get WAAAAAAYYYYYY up in there," she replies, without batting an eye, "As soon as I am done with your mom's nails, I'll show you."
Then she winks at me, as saucy as can be. I almost fell off my chair.

Latest posts

Back