Funky french twist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
59952704_b1ca5990b5_m.jpg

Been having a play with funky french twists and this is what i came up with.....hope you like it

Amanda

wow lily i was looking at this that antony did in the mag brilliant, your one looks brilliant and really affective.
wow

*JOANNE* said:
wow lily i was looking at this that antony did in the mag brilliant, your one looks brilliant and really affective.
wow

Thanks Joanne, just ignore the little hole, i thinkiwent ott and it didnt look right so ignore it

I have done quite a few different ones and have some ideas that i want to play around with, when i get time LOL

Amanda

please post them when you have done more...love seeing stuff like that

*JOANNE* said:
please post them when you have done more...love seeing stuff like that

Yeah i have some more but the quality aint that good as i was rushing and got a few air bubbles LOL and i was doing them on myself and i couldnt pinch properly, but i will post them!

Amanda

I think that they are really striking, beautiful. Well done

I think they are very fetching
I love to see people's work it shows how imaginative they are
you should be proud of them, I would be
Deb x

Lovely design Lily
:D

ooooh lovely! :)

Gorgeous Lily

I wish my playing came out that pretty!:biggrin: You sell the cutters and punches don't you, do you have a butterfly one or do I have to go to japan still! lol

Take care xx

They are certainly gorgeous Lily... but tell me...how do you wear them that length? I think you can be a lot more adventurous on a longer length, but I always break them.

smiler13334 said:
Gorgeous Lily

I wish my playing came out that pretty!:biggrin: You sell the cutters and punches don't you, do you have a butterfly one or do I have to go to japan still! lol

Take care xx

ive got the lovely butterfly punch but im sworn to secrecy :p

Jess
xox

ps... loving the nail Amanda :)

Lily said:
59952704_b1ca5990b5_m.jpg

Been having a play with funky french twists and this is what i came up with.....hope you like it

Amanda

That looks lovely hun xx

Lovely nail Lily - Well done.
Any chance you could share how you did it?
KxXx

wwwooooooowww i love them!!! do you wanna come and do mine?? xx

Sparklepink said:
ive got the lovely butterfly punch but im sworn to secrecy :p

Jess
xox

ps... loving the nail Amanda :)

:eek: you kept that very secret Jess!:lol: Maybe when I spend the day training with you after Christmas you might let me punch 1000 tips before I go home :lol: :lol: ;)

Take care xx

Hiya
Yes we sell, little hearts, big hearts, butterfly, star and ripple scissors............ they are not on our online shop but if you ring me on 01977 510800 i can tell what i have in stock.......................................hmmmmmmm if i tell ya i will have to kill you LOL.....i will reveal all soon LOL

61222262_9ef4ced344.jpg

61220851_68b6d1a162_m.jpg

here is some more i did.......again a few flaws, but they were on me..

Yep i wear them that long, you can never be tooooooooooo long LOL

Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya
Yes we sell, little hearts, big hearts, butterfly, star and ripple scissors............ they are not on our online shop but if you ring me on 01977 510800 i can tell what i have in stock.......................................hmmmmmmm if i tell ya i will have to kill you LOL.....i will reveal all soon LOL

61222262_9ef4ced344.jpg

61220851_68b6d1a162_m.jpg

here is some more i did.......again a few flaws, but they were on me..

Yep i wear them that long, you can never be tooooooooooo long LOL

Amanda

They are really Beautiful!!!!!!!:)
I love the one with red hearts!!!:Love:..wish I could do something like that miself...
You know,U are Genius?!!!:)

theya re cool amanda love the eharts ones, can se im gonna have to go backa nd read my scratch again to see how anthony ddi them lol.
x

Latest posts

Back