gel acylic in Bury St Edmunds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
hi ladies,
I work for myself part time and ushally just have manicures and peds but would like gel acylic done,
Sounds really silly but i dont do that and have never had them done...sad i know. Was wondering if any of you know any good salons in the bury st edmunds area? any of you ladies out there near me to do my nails??

thanks kathy

hi ladies,
I work for myself part time and ushally just have manicures and peds but would like gel acylic done,
Sounds really silly but i dont do that and have never had them done...sad i know. Was wondering if any of you know any good salons in the bury st edmunds area? any of you ladies out there near me to do my nails??

thanks kathy

HI ,
Im in Thetford...20 mins from you:).....i dont know of any geeks from bury ,..but can try and find out for you ....i will pm you when/if i can find one.
haze xxx

hi, thanks that would be good......do you work for yourself or salon. dont mind coming to thetford:)

hi...sorry just seen your website below Doh!!!!

your nails look great on the gallery, i will ring you over the next week if ok to make an appointment.

my names kathy ok.

Latest posts

Back