Gel brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
brsuhes are personal preference, i personally have four, flat 4 round 4 flat 6 round 6,

i have a brush for base, colour,white and uv top coat and a couple of spares

wanted to add there was no need for your tone that you used, we nail geeks are no different from skin geeks....am hoping that you were just having a bad day and hoping that you are having a better one now that you have got some replies(and some sleep!!) xx

You can feel offended all you like

Dear oh dear, with a (bad) attitude like that I can't see you getting much advice anytime soon.
How old are you? Twelve?!!!!

Dear oh dear, with a (bad) attitude like that I can't see you getting much advice anytime soon.

But the OP has had advice from me & others and I have even posted up 3 threads which contain the info the OP was looking for. If the search function was used then this thread would of not been started and another bad thread would not had been erupted.

Search function people,search function!! Lol

It's not hard and it's quicker than writing a whole new pointless thread. X x x

OP you talk about others being rude.

How about a thank you to the people who have been gracious enough to answer your question?

Not saying thank you - I call that rude!

Last edited:
I have only just come online
Otherwise I would have said thank you, no need for everyone to get so stressed I have only said I was disappointed with gel nail techs and as they use gel brushes every day I can not understand why it is so hard to give an opinion without trying to shoot somebody down , I felt the only way to get an answer was to be abrupt, don't you think that says that volumes about this forum?

Last edited:

Last edited:
it may be better for you to just get a complete set with different sizes personally i use a (think its called) a master tech gel brush with different sized brushes that you screw on to the actual handle of the brush. i use 2 sometimes 3 different sizes depending on the clients nail size, this is just my preference, if you want to know where i bought mine from just drop me a message :D

Thank you that was all I needed to know, really appreciate you taking the time to answer

I hope you realise that "my attitude" has come from frustration this forum is too clicky I have witnessed you bullying (not you personally) but many a geek, and that is something that does not happen on the skin forum maybe many a nail geek posts on the skin forum but whenever I read that forum I see no bullying and no ignoring, maybe instead of trying to shout me down, you need to look at how people (especially new) are treated in this forum, I don't mean to be rude but u must understand I felt this was the only way to get an answer, this I think must be addressed !

[QUOTE=Nails

And thank you for this like I explained have been working all day and busy tonight have only just come online, but this is my point exactly it took me to be abrupt to get the answer I needed , it's not so easy to use the search facility on an iPhone

I have only just come online
Otherwise I would have said thank you, no need for everyone to get so stressed I have only said I was disappointed with gel nail techs and as they use gel brushes every day I can not understand why it is so hard to give an opinion without trying to shoot somebody down , I felt the only way to get an answer was to be abrupt, don't you think that says that volumes about this forum?

Hi Bird,
I'm not sure you realise how your post came across hon - it certainly wasn't abrupt it was rude. Comments like 'so-called nail techs' and 'I think that's rude' are designed to inflame aren't they?

I'm not sure saying you're disappointed is the way to get help-I've seen more success just bumping up or asking again, politely. Really you're asking for help so should always be polite & gracious. Nobody owes anyone their time to answer a post and it seems you'd taken offence that you didn't get a response. As I say we're not 'owed' it so asking nicely is always the way to go in life.

Why is it so hard to give an opinion without trying to shoot somebody down - I think you've missed the point here. Ppl didn't give you their answers originally for many reasons as have been explained. You have since got some answers. People only had a backlash against your responses accusing this forum of allsorts, simply because you didn't want to be ignored. That ain't gonna go down well anywhere.

Let's just leave this post to rest before it turns into a bitch-fest and everyone can return to their day jobs :) the op has had answers to the original question and will hopefully continue to find the nail forum helpful xx

I agree but throwing a little tantrum is no way to get an answer! Manners don't cost anything and if your wanting help for free I suggest you use them in the future! X

And thank you for this like I explained have been working all day and busy tonight have only just come online, but this is my point exactly it took me to be abrupt to get the answer I needed , it's not so easy to use the search facility on an iPhone

I didn't come on to your thread to give you an answer because you were rude or have a go at you because of that.

I hadn't seen your thread until the morning, that's when I answered your question - I use a #5 nsi brush.

You just need to be patient. I myself work stupid hours in the day and night as do others. I have questions answered a day later but you can't be aggressive and rude just because no one has answered you. It's a personal preference brushes, and everyone uses a different system.

No it's not easy on the iPhone to use the search function as it doesn't show alot up, but I'm sure you do have safari on your iPhone as does mine so you can go through there and it gives you the whole site instead of bits and pieces so you can look through threads etc.

Also I don't like the comment about new members being bullied. New members(not all) can't take advice on this site whether it be good or bad which in turn they say they are being bullied.New members need to interact with the SG members and get to know them and this site. Constructive and critical advice is not bullying, there is no point pussy footing around giving wrong info. That's not going to help.

Have a nice day and hope you have found your answers x

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, the time has come to close this thread.

In the meantime, may I please remind everyone of Salon Geek Rule 9 ... "Reply to others how you would like them to reply to you".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back