Gel nails and new clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailrooms

Reaction score
I am a Nail Technician on a part-time basis as it fits round family life.

I have 4 regular ladies who are all happy and only have occassional problems (mainly client damage).

Sometimes when I have new clients it seems they have a few teething problems before things settle down. Some stick around and wait for thing to calm down, other don't.

I use NSI balance UV gel. I use Nail pure plus, the balance primer 2 layers of builder blush and then a coat of glaze N go.

I am starting to doubt myself although my regular ladies and myself are fine, can anyone help me.

Regards
:cry::irked:The Nailrooms

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes clients new to nails DO take a time or two to settle into the routine of new nail enhancements .. that's a fact! Why doubt yourself?

It is part of what we do to get clients over that initial hurdle or through that barrier so that they are happy and addicted for life. You need to help them and give them good after care advice.

Whenever someone is not used to something it takes a time to settle in. It takes care to keep enhancements looking great for 2-3 weeks between appointments. They need to care about them and do as you tell them to do. Some will and some won't. If they love them enough they will and you'll have a client for life. If they don't they will be one of those ones who coma and go. That's life.

Sometimes clients new to nails DO take a time or two to settle into the routine of new nail enhancements .. that's a fact! Why doubt yourself?

It is part of what we do to get clients over that initial hurdle or through that barrier so that they are happy and addicted for life. You need to help them and give them good after care advice.

Whenever someone is not used to something it takes a time to settle in. It takes care to keep enhancements looking great for 2-3 weeks between appointments. They need to care about them and do as you tell them to do. Some will and some won't. If they love them enough they will and you'll have a client for life. If they don't they will be one of those ones who coma and go. That's life.

I think thats so true after all if im paying x amount for beautiful nails i want them to stay like that but some clients do seem to think that how they look when they leave your salon will be how they look 2-3 wks down the line!! Some pay no attention to your aftercare advice and never will.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back