Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaone

Reaction score
hi guys,
i do gel nails and i would use the edge products anyway i find that lately there not looking so good when i do them, can anyone tel me a really good brand as i want to change products,any ideas...

I use Creative Brisa gel and highly recommend it. It is strong, stays looking lovely and has a terrific range of opaque, semi opaque, colours and shimmer gels for custom blending.

Hiya...how long have you been doing gels...?

I am not saying its you or the gel...but often when people are new to a product and start to have problems they instantly start looking for another brand...then experience more of the same problems until they end up going through loads of brands and all along it was them being new to it and not the product.

hi well about 7 years now and i never reall had any problems before but lately i just dont feel happy with the end result, i dont know maybe it is me because i really love doing acrylic but aahhhhhhh thats all i have to say ( sorry feeling a but down today)

hey sorry to here your not getting on with your gel. sometimes it does help to switch to different brand i use nsi balance gels now i switched brands from dream to nsi, dream is what i trained with but i found it wasnt giving me the best results, all i can say it nsi balance gels are great easy to work with and they dont yellow or lift well i havent experienced any off that, if you ring nsi they will send you a free dvd and broucher with all there products in, the dvd is good it gives step by step instructions, i orded the nsi balance kit to start with just to see if i liked it before buying the full size pots and that kit also comes with step by step instructions which is helpful, you have to do whats best for you and if changing to a new brand is what you want then do it hun, its the best thing i did.

Bianca :hug:

Hi there, the Edge Gel is a very thin viscosity gel and it takes some doing to getting a good apex and shape with that.
Brisa is far easier to use, its more like applying a nice settled L&P bead. I love the end result, a beautiful nail.
JMHO

thanks hun, i just find that its got very runny or something and it didn't seam to be like that before, i did a set on monday night for a friend of mine and even though she said she liked them, i wasn't happy with finish, so i never charged her and i said i'd do a new set this weekend, so maybe i'll ring nsi and see about their gel range.

Hi there, the Edge Gel is a very thin viscosity gel and it takes some doing to getting a good apex and shape with that.
Brisa is far easier to use, its more like applying a nice settled L&P bead. I love the end result, a beautiful nail.
JMHO

you see thats what i mean, its so runny and thin, maybe they changed something in the product. i dont know but thanks now i dont feel to bad:)

I use Creative Brisa gel and highly recommend it. It is strong, stays looking lovely and has a terrific range of opaque, semi opaque, colours and shimmer gels for custom blending.

Totally Brisa for me))):hug:

Brisa is the easiest gel to use jmho :)

600_Karen_gel_3292007.jpg

Latest posts

Back