Gel toenails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juliet-P

Reaction score
I have read on this forum that quite a lot of you do french gel on toenails. When you do this do you do real gel acrylic toenails or do you simply paint the french on with nail polish and then put on a gel topcoat over the polish?

I am currently learning how to do pink & white acrylics. But sometimes I go to salons and I love the french look but hate having nail polish on my toes because it doesn't last as long and doesn't look as perfect as acrylics or gels. I'm having GREAT difficulty finding any place who will do french L&P or gels toenails... it seems that this isn't so popular as I thought?

I WISH I could have my toes done in gel or acrylics (french) but can't find any place who will do that :(

Thanks.

I do my French toes with Brisa gel, not enamel.

Have a look on the Creative website, they have a 'locate' section where you can look for salons in your local area, it even tells you which enhancement products (ie L+P or Gel) the salon uses, plus contact details for them.

hth's

Hi,
I do gel toes with Brisa gels or my NSI Balance gels. I have done them with acrylic too, but prefer Gels.
They last so long and look great too.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

ValencianNails, sorry to sound ignorant (I am still learning) but what do you mean when you say you only use the gel and "no enamel"?

So it seems most peole do not do acylic on the toes but rather Brisa Gel. I went to Salon Listing - CND and have been searching and searching but cannot find anybody who can do my toes with Brisa gel in my area. I found one person but she will only do acrylic. I cannot find anybody... most numbers on that website have also been disconnected. Most salons I kow of (and I know a LOT of them) don't even do acrylic on the toes let alone Brisa gel.

I can't do my own toes because I ave MS and it's diffcult for me to contort myself to reach my toes like that. I am desperately searching for a place who can do my toes with Brisa gel but am having no such luck :(

ValencianNails, sorry to sound ignorant (I am still learning) but what do you mean when you say you only use the gel and "no enamel"?
When I do a French pedi I never use white enamel, only gel, it lasts for weeks and keeps the shine much better than enamel IMO :green:

So it seems most peole do not do acylic on the toes but rather Brisa Gel. I went to Salon Listing - CND and have been searching and searching but cannot find anybody who can do my toes with Brisa gel in my area. I found one person but she will only do acrylic. I cannot find anybody... most numbers on that website have also been disconnected. Most salons I kow of (and I know a LOT of them) don't even do acrylic on the toes let alone Brisa gel.

I can't do my own toes because I ave MS and it's diffcult for me to contort myself to reach my toes like that. I am desperately searching for a place who can do my toes with Brisa gel but am having no such luck :(
I'm think I'm going to move to Florida and do Gel toes... there are A LOT of techs in your area who are missing out BIG TIME!!!

This is really bumming me out. I have called and called numerous places but I simply CANNOT find anybody who does gels on the toes. I have seen pictures online of gel toenails (french style) and it looks so nice. Wish it was more popular to place gel on the toes around here =(

I did find somebody who puts acrylic on toes... but from what I am hearing gel is much preferred for the toes... why is that?

Thanks.

You might try one of the USA nail boards. I know the Beauty Tech has a lot of techs from Florida on it. If not, PM me and I can put the word out for you on there.

S

Latest posts

Back