Gelesse?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush lea <3

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to the nail industry and am due to start a training course in feb. I shall be training with gelesse gel a product by NCO London. Was wondering if anyone has trained with or uses this in their work

Big thanks

I'm not familiar with the brand but I've just had a look at their courses, £595 for a 2 day "total nail technician"course?

That seems really expensive for something which really you can't learn in 2 days. The theory side alone is quite extensive and from my own experience I do not understand how that much can be packed into two days without leaving you to do an awful lot of learning on your own afterwards and ending up booking onto another course.

You'd be better taking a complete course and doing it right from the start, it saves a whole lotta time, money and tears!

I have never heard of this ????? And like above comment it's expensive ! I paid £99 inc vat for my gelish course.

The geleSSe only course is actually free...
The full kit with lamp is £250

The 2 day course is actually £395 (weekdays) £495 (weekends) and £595 (private one to one) all with full kit included and includes a 2 hour one to one session as well.

We CAN teach complete beginners in 2 days! Some people already have the 'knack' as they say and some people may require extra skill building classes (which we also offer)

We have been in the industry teaching & supplying professional use products for 13 years this year!

NCO London was established 5 years ago in June

If you have any questions regarding our products or our training courses, I am here to help.
You can also view our facebook page which also has lots of pics of nails done by lots of students who have completed our 'Total Nail Technician Course'

regards
Gina :)

A 'complete' nail technician cannot be taught from the start in 2 days! Even with 'the knack'. What happens to those with out 'the knack'?

If anyone needs extra tuition on top (rarely I might add) we also offer skill building classes.
Our classes are very small - usually only 4 to 6 students

We also run Open days and workshops - some of them are free.
All complete nail tech beginners get some one to one tuition too.
The original poster said she was doing a geleSSe (gel polish) workshop with us, which is infact FREE !

ALL our students can call us, email us, come to our salons and watch what we do. All of this to support our students and many of them have very successful nail businesses.
Look at the pics on our facebook page - most of those nails have been done by people who have done our 2 day courses.

I personally have been teaching nails for 13 years this year and have had my own nail only salon for almost 10 years.

People come and go in this industry, but only a few of us last this long and there must be a reason for that :) ...... you never stop learning and practice makes perfect :)

Your real qualification is the work you produce and the customers you build & retain. If you can get that from 2 days and a few workshops rather than 20 weeks, I know which one I would rather go for!

Latest posts

Back