Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've ordered strawberry so I will try and post pictures when I get round to using it!

Well I've ordered strawberry so I will try and post pictures when I get round to using it!

I have Strawberry in the polish, but find it to be very sheer? I've found Grape and Blue Raspberry to be the same :-(

Do you think the Gelicure version would have better coverage? Xx

I have all colours in stock and all are 2 coaters except the yellow (lemon)
If you want to see them pm me.
I take the time to post them on here then you buy from plams lol

I orderd Rocking Red thinking it was going to be red (clue was in the name) but it looks more like Out Of Sight orange!!!! Abit annoying but with summer supposedly round the corner I may be able to work with it. I just wish the colours in the sight (both Palms and Ideal) looked like the colours you get Has anybody else found this or is it just me being picky???? :)
I did post a picture on here with rocking red and out of site orange so you could compare them.
Ideal can only use the images supplied by the UK distributer (palms) if you follow ideal on facebook they do post the picture of the colour pops.
hope this helps

I did post a picture on here with rocking red and out of site orange so you could compare them.
Ideal can only use the images supplied by the UK distributer (palms) if you follow ideal on facebook they do post the picture of the colour pops.
hope this helps

Ooh I'm sorry, I did have a quick flick through this thread before I posted to see if it had been mentioned but must have missed it. Thank you and I will give them a follow and have a look :)

:down: Gelicure nail art using the neons and freehand stripers x

Attachments

• mixednail.jpg
    mixednail.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 385

Do u sell them then?

I thought they only came out yesterday? Did you get them early?

Honey Suckle is out of stock at Palmsextra. Has anybody found it a popular colour? xx

Honey Suckle is out of stock at Palmsextra. Has anybody found it a popular colour? xx

I LOVE Honeysuckle, especially for this time of year. I'm wearing it at the moment layered with Pink Illumination :) xx

I LOVE Honeysuckle, especially for this time of year. I'm wearing it at the moment layered with Pink Illumination :) xx

Do you find you can see the nail through it after a couple of coats? I had to do 3 coats the other day because it was see through.

Do you find you can see the nail through it after a couple of coats? I had to do 3 coats the other day because it was see through.

I usually do 3 coats of colour, unless I'm layering it with glitter, then I'll do 2 colour costs and 1 of glitter xx

Flirt is very see through, not like i imagined!!
I shall have to keep trying to get hold of Honey suckle then. xx

Flirt is very see through, not like i imagined!!
I shall have to keep trying to get hold of Honey suckle then. xx
I have it in stock if you would like to order it x

I apply 1 base of white then 2 colour to avoid VNL x

I have whittled my choice down to a few colours but i really can't decide. I only want 3new ones maximum, probably 2. These are the ones i have got it down to-

Blue boost,
Purple power,
Blueberry,
Grape,
Blue hydr,
Blue raspberry (i think its called),

I need some more blues and purples in my collection. Help needed please! Thanks ladies.

I have whittled my choice down to a few colours but i really can't decide. I only want 3new ones maximum, probably 2. These are the ones i have got it down to-

Blue boost,
Purple power,
Blueberry,
Grape,
Blue hydr,
Blue raspberry (i think its called),

I need some more blues and purples in my collection. Help needed please! Thanks ladies.

I don't think Blue Boost is great. Even with 3 layers it's still quite see through? Maybe I've got a faulty one though. I got Grape and Blue Raspberry today, they're lovely. I find Blue Hydrangea to be very popular at this time of year. Purple Power is beautiful layered with Purple Pyrothetics!! Xx

I don't think Blue Boost is great. Even with 3 layers it's still quite see through? Maybe I've got a faulty one though. I got Grape and Blue Raspberry today, they're lovely. I find Blue Hydrangea to be very popular at this time of year. Purple Power is beautiful layered with Purple Pyrothetics!! Xx

Brilliant! Thank you for your fast reply!
Is there a big difference between purple power and grape? Are they totally different to Aubergine? X x

Latest posts

Back