Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there was some on eBay last time I bought some foil.

Sally's definitely sell pink highlighting foil as I picked some up by mistake last time I was buying, for removals too.

That's great! Can you suggest anywhere that will do pink foil? W

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I use the pink foil on a roll from Sally's as my colours are pink black and gold! It's about £3 more expensive but I like matchin! :)

We used coloured foil at college when soaking off and ended up with stained hands! ;( xx

I use the pink foil on a roll from Sally's as my colours are pink black and gold! It's about £3 more expensive but I like matchin! :)

My colours are pink black and white so definitely want to get some pink foil as i am obsessed with matching things! Is just the salon services own foil? Do you just cut it off the roll as you go? Or have you bought a despenser? X

And thank you all for getting back to me answering my question, so helpful having this Gelicure forum x

My colours are pink black and white so definitely want to get some pink foil as i am obsessed with matching things! Is just the salon services own foil? Do you just cut it off the roll as you go? Or have you bought a despenser? X

Yes salon services own brand I buy the roll as works out more economical than pre cut. The box has an edge to tear to size so I just tear a load up when I'm watching soaps!!!! :)

Yes salon services own brand I buy the roll as works out more economical than pre cut. The box has an edge to tear to size so I just tear a load up when I'm watching soaps!!!! :)

Brilliant. Will purchase some when its the next VAT free day at the end of this month. Thanks! X x

What do you all think to the new Gelicure Jelly beans collection out Monday? Not sure if many of my clients will want any of them, i would however!

I like them. Just a shame they weren't out earlier as they're definite spring colours.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I like them. Just a shame they weren't out earlier as they're definite spring colours.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek[/QUOTE

I agree. Will you be buying any?

Well I'm returning out of sight orange so I'm thinking of opting for one of these as a replacement, not sure which though.

I orderd Rocking Red thinking it was going to be red (clue was in the name) but it looks more like Out Of Sight orange!!!! Abit annoying but with summer supposedly round the corner I may be able to work with it. I just wish the colours in the sight (both Palms and Ideal) looked like the colours you get Has anybody else found this or is it just me being picky???? :)

I orderd Rocking Red thinking it was going to be red (clue was in the name) but it looks more like Out Of Sight orange!!!! Abit annoying but with summer supposedly round the corner I may be able to work with it. I just wish the colours in the sight (both Palms and Ideal) looked like the colours you get Has anybody else found this or is it just me being picky???? :)

I've found this a few times! If you like nubar professional UK on Facebook they sometimes put photos of colour pops on of The Gelicure. They did for the neons. The ones on palms extra are usually nothing like the real colour. I have asked on the Facebook page if they could upload photo of The new colours on colour pops that way i know what I want to get! X x

What do you all think to the new Gelicure Jelly beans collection out Monday? Not sure if many of my clients will want any of them, i would however!

Hi how did you find out about these Frankie91. I've been on Palms Extra this morning and they aren't online yet. Loving the look of them though and will probably order in all of them. I just love my Gelicure.

Hi how did you find out about these Frankie91. I've been on Palms Extra this morning and they aren't online yet. Loving the look of them though and will probably order in all of them. I just love my Gelicure.

I get sent emails from palms extra and they are also on the Facebook page. Available from Monday. Don't know if I like any enough yet. Need to see some colour pops!

I get sent emails from palms extra and they are also on the Facebook page. Available from Monday. Don't know if I like any enough yet. Need to see some colour pops!

Ah thanks. I have an account with then so I've emailed them to add me to their mailing list. What is the FB page? Will go and like it :)

Nubar Professional UK

they are lovely, if any of you have the jellybean lacquer collection, then that is what they are . the strawberry one is most definately my favourite. xxxx

Can't decide between strawberry & kiwi....I'm only getting one as I've got one to return.

Latest posts

Back