Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed my bulbs about a month ago and it hasn't stopped it happening xx

I did these nails above 2 days ago one has already chipped!! Did correct prep capped edges everything. Gelicure is just not lasting. I'm thinking about changing now. Any one else having problems? X

cazz89, ive been having the same problems....am doing everything correctly and have contacted my rep, so waiting for her to get back to me. i love the colours and always look great when finished, but start chipping or lifting on a couple of nails a few days later :grr: i saw in another post from you that you had started wiping the base coat after curing.....did this not help? i love the product but am obs doing something wrong....so frustrating!

Gelicure polishes are difficult 2 apply u really have 2 ensure its fully prep and polish is thinly applied! I'm sure u could buff top layer and soak in acetone maybe try on ur own 1st ?

Does anyone have the new autumn/winter colours? I'm tempted by espresso.....

Would love to see pictures if anyone has any.

Hi,

After chatting to Palms last week I was made aware by Lizzie that I could borrow a set of colour pops for a limited time to browse the colours.

They sent them the next day, I have a date to return them by or my account will be billed £5.

I am now able to get client feedback on colours, and see new colours in the flesh and all for the price of return postage costs. :biggrin:

Hi,

After chatting to Palms last week I was made aware by Lizzie that I could borrow a set of colour pops for a limited time to browse the colours.

They sent them the next day, I have a date to return them by or my account will be billed £5.

I am now able to get client feedback on colours, and see new colours in the flesh and all for the price of return postage costs. :biggrin:

I also did this with the new French range and it was really helpful to get clients looking and choosing colours, much easier than choosing by the photos online!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hi,

That's awesome, I wouldn't have even thought to ask that! Can you post a pic?

IMG_1641.jpg

These are the New Simplicity meets Elegance colours from Gelicure.
Terracotta, Chartreuse, Royal Blue , Espresso, Romance, Velvet Silver,
Mystique, Rouge

:lol:

Thanks Karen. Can you possibly compare smokey and velvet silver and rouge with any of the other reds/pinks?

View attachment 22052

Mystique, Rouge

Thank you. ooh they're pretty. I love chartreuse!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

View attachment 22052

Mystique, Rouge

Wow great picture :) would you mind if I copy it on to my business fb page to show clients and maybe get some feedback from them as to what colours theyd like me to get???

Not at all Abi_p :D

GemmaLR

Also these are Bois De Rose, Lustful red, Rugosa Rose, Maroon, Rouge, Strawberry, Rad Raspberry, Pink Pop and A La Mode. :D

IMG_1646.jpg

Gemma LR

I don't appear to have Smokey amongst the samples they sent but I have photographed Black, Earthen and Velvet Silver. I hope this gives you an idea of the tone of Silver Velvet?

Black Earthern Silver Velvet.jpg

Thanks Karen. So the earthen is darker? Think I prefer it darker. I like the look of rouge but I do love my pinks and reds :D

Is Earthen a new colour? had rep out today and didnt see it!!....its gorgeous

cazz89, ive been having the same problems....am doing everything correctly and have contacted my rep, so waiting for her to get back to me. i love the colours and always look great when finished, but start chipping or lifting on a couple of nails a few days later :grr: i saw in another post from you that you had started wiping the base coat after curing.....did this not help? i love the product but am obs doing something wrong....so frustrating!

hi yes i tryed wiping base coat, prep prime etc really thin layers x2 of sexy red and they have been fine for 16 days now! x try out wiping the base coat i think it does help x

GemmaLR and Beauty_Blitz

Sorry my mistake, a long day.
Colours are as follow Black, Velvet Silver and than lastly is Earthen.

Black Earthern Silver Velvet.jpg

Thank you! I love velvet silver.

hi yes i tryed wiping base coat, prep prime etc really thin layers x2 of sexy red and they have been fine for 16 days now! x try out wiping the base coat i think it does help x

What do you wipe the base coat with?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back