Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you wipe the base coat with?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Cleansing solution. Just like you do on the final inhibition layer after top coating.

Cleansing solution. Just like you do on the final inhibition layer after top coating.

I don't actually use the cleansing solution at the minute but use a palms extra nail sanitiser, will that be ok? What difference does it make?

I don't actually use the cleansing solution at the minute but use a palms extra nail sanitiser, will that be ok? What difference does it make?

I don't really wanna touch that one as I really don't know. Gelicure train and advise you to remove the inhibition layer with cleansing solution. Sanitiser is just that, sanitiser.

I don't really wanna touch that one as I really don't know. Gelicure train and advise you to remove the inhibition layer with cleansing solution. Sanitiser is just that, sanitiser.

I did the training course and was told i could cleanse the nail using what i do, and also to remove the inhibition layer. i bought the sanitiser from her. Might get some cleansing solution on my next order from palms. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

A quiet day today.
Saw this technique and thought I'd give it a go using Gelicure. What do you think?

Snake Effect Collage.jpg

I used Black and then in the centrally positioned photo colours are:
Rocking Red, Toasted Marshmallow and Grenadine.

Hi,

A quiet day today.
Saw this technique and thought I'd give it a go using Gelicure. What do you think?

View attachment 22226

I used Black and then in the centrally positioned photo colours are:
Rocking Red, Toasted Marshmallow and Grenadine.
Very cool. how's it done?

Looks great! Love the effect Xx

Love it waS that from Greg!

Just watched Greg's video. Pretty awesome.

This is the tutorial I watched.

mani

If anyone else has a play with this method could they post thier pictures please?

Might have a go later when im doing my nails.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

This is the tutorial I watched.

mani

If anyone else has a play with this method could they post thier pictures please?

The link won't open!

i couldn`t open link either so i googled mani q snake skin and up it came at the top of the page

Had a go this morning but didn't do the black side stripes. I really like it. This is not so mellow yellow.
2012-10-27133824.jpg

That looks lovely. I think I prefer it without the black side strips. :)

Had a play today at some nail art :) Ignore my crappy butterfly, I bought some acrylic paints and I'm trying to teach myself one stroke (and not doing very well! hahah)

2012-10-28161224.jpg

2012-10-28161231.jpg

Lovely. What did you use for the dots?

Sorry I meant which tool.

Oh haha sorry. just dotting tools, a couple of different sized ones.

Latest posts

Back