Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm not sure what to do I think I will swap it for another colour as I'm worried now reading the posts above there are teething problems with the new colours. Xx

Is anyone still having issues with the Glow Collection. I was going to order a few, but I'm not so sure now x

Mine are absolutely fine after 4 coats! I wouldn't be happy with the end result if I did any less as I find then quite patchy & a very different consistency! The colours are beautiful though & have been by far the most popular coll

Sorry
Collection I have bought so far. I don't have any probs removing either xx

Sorry
Collection I have bought so far. I don't have any probs removing either xx

But it doesn't bother you that you have to do 4 coats?

My removal has been weird with a few clients but all the others have been fine. I really am not happy with having to do 4 coats to get even/full coverage. Seems like a bit of a waste to me. But you're right, lovely colors and very popular.

But it doesn't bother you that you have to do 4 coats?

My removal has been weird with a few clients but all the others have been fine. I really am not happy with having to do 4 coats to get even/full coverage. Seems like a bit of a waste to me. But you're right, lovely colors and very popular.

Yes bit of a bind & I'm whizzing through the colours, defiantly need to replenish the orange. xx

Yes bit of a bind & I'm whizzing through the colours, defiantly need to replenish the orange. xx

Definitely been my most popular color as well...Agh.. I just wish they would get it together with the consistencies.. Hopefully the new Autumn collection will be a nice consistency again!

Definitely been my most popular color as well...Agh.. I just wish they would get it together with the consistencies.. Hopefully the new Autumn collection will be a nice consistency again!

Oh yeah me too. I love working with the original colours, a dream compared to these x

Anyone find their colors fading in the sun? just went on holidays and my "sometimes a girls gotta glow" has faded to a duller green and almost white at the tips. I've gone on vacation before with the Rio collection and never had this problem :(

Latest posts

Back