Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerfectPolish

Reaction score
I've only seen Harmonys website...I can't wait. Sounds like some awesome colours are on their way! Just hope they don't have the same problems as the love in bloom collection.

Wow, I NEED all of these!! Can't wait to see them, best start saving the pennies! x

Mmmm I'm gonna wait and see before diving in head first......

I saw this a few weeks back online
uve9a3eg.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm liking them but I'm Still waiting for the Love in Bloom collection. Arg.

Ooooooh I want the coral, teal and purple :D

But I will wait for others to test first before diving in lol xxx

They look nearly the same as the Love in Bloom collection to me.

i would say so to

the green one pictured is the one jessie j was wearing on the voice im sure thats it:eek:

I hope they'll be brighter than the love in bloom colours, I'd love it if they were as bright as Jessie J's green! A coral version would be amazing :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365270327.000377.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365270327.000377.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3,238
I hope they'll be brighter than the love in bloom colours, I'd love it if they were as bright as Jessie J's green! A coral version would be amazing :)

The one Jessie j is wearing reminds me of amazon Flirt, although it was a nail polish she was wearing, can't remember what one x

I love them! Ideal for summer, my clients will love them too!
Thank you NH x

I have amazon flirt on and it's supper bright!! Jessie J's nails inspired me to get this colour, the glow collection sounds fab! It actually doesn't show the true brightness of this colour in camera x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365346360.417652.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365346360.417652.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 8,803
I'm liking them but I'm Still waiting for the Love in Bloom collection. Arg.

Yes me too I'd rather they get that collection sorted first than releasing another one.

I love these super bright colours. I've wore the brightest pink I could find (just a nina pro polish) all weekend. Can't stop looking at my nails :) so chuffed to hear gelish are bringing out bright colours!

I have amazon flirt on and it's supper bright!! Jessie J's nails inspired me to get this colour, the glow collection sounds fab! It actually doesn't show the true brightness of this colour in camera x

How many coats did you do? x

How many coats did you do? x

This took 4!! To be honest could have done with another but that is just because I am not a massive fan of it looking semi sheer! I think next time I will do one coat sleek white before the amazon flirt ;) xx

Love love love the look of all of these colours :) x

I'm so excited for this!!

Latest posts

Back