Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Geeks,

Can anyone tell me if 'Brights have more fun' is a red? Or a pink. I've seen so many different colour pops I can't be sure! X

It's amazing! I think "pink" doesn't do it justice it's got red tone to it I guess, it's so gorgeous none of the pops do it justice in pictures!

Hi Geeks,

Can anyone tell me if 'Brights have more fun' is a red? Or a pink. I've seen so many different colour pops I can't be sure! X

Definitely pink but a really really bright pink!x

Oh dear haha.
I think maybe it depends on people's eyes?!
I already have shake it til you samba. I'm definitely going to order make you blink pink.
Gem83 do you have it on your wedding finger in your picture? X

Oh dear haha.
I think maybe it depends on people's eyes?!
I already have shake it til you samba. I'm definitely going to order make you blink pink.
Gem83 do you have it on your wedding finger in your picture? X

Haha so many different answers! Yes I do have it on my ring finger on that pic. It's a really nice colour. It reminds me of a pink highlighter pen!x

This is Brights Have More Fun. Very bright.

Attachments

• IMG_0783 (1280x960).jpg
    IMG_0783 (1280x960).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,491
Is nobody else having issues with weird streaking with these colors?!??! Almost like a lack of pigmentation in certain spots? It's only ever visible under flourescent lighting but it's making me crazy!!! Just like the 'love in bloom' I am not happy using them and dread when clients are asking for them! They're also a total pain to remove?! I'm wondering if I got another bad batch?! I know it isn't my application, because I paint it on super smooth and then once it's all cured and top coat is on, I get these really weird sheer spots (that are only visible in fluorescent lighting as I said earlier). So annoyed by it!

Is nobody else having issues with weird streaking with these colors?!??! Almost like a lack of pigmentation in certain spots? It's only ever visible under flourescent lighting but it's making me crazy!!! Just like the 'love in bloom' I am not happy using them and dread when clients are asking for them! They're also a total pain to remove?! I'm wondering if I got another bad batch?! I know it isn't my application, because I paint it on super smooth and then once it's all cured and top coat is on, I get these really weird sheer spots (that are only visible in fluorescent lighting as I said earlier). So annoyed by it!

I get them. I was doing Make You Blink Pink today and saw these areas. Im also finding I have to do 4 costs with this colour! Not tried any others yet and only just got this batch on Tuesday.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yep me too :( haven't found removal a problem though xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I'm glad I am not the only one because it's starting to embarrass me when the client looks (the studio has fluorescent overhead lighting) and I have to explain that it's only certain lights that it will do that...

Removal has been a nightmare. I'm really worried about it. It goes rubbery and gooey. Agh.

I have to say I'm finding this too Shannon. Do you find when your applying in some areas you seem to be wiping the colour back off?
I have yet to remove xx

Hi Geeks,

This is what it looks like on

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371848973.453248.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371848973.453248.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 799

Yep, it's really annoying! I was starting to think it was my application as no-one else has really mentioned having this! Haven't had any issues removing but have only done a few. So in love with the colours though!x

I have to say I'm finding this too Shannon. Do you find when your applying in some areas you seem to be wiping the colour back off?
I have yet to remove xx

Same here, it's like it goes on well on one side of the nail and then as you move over to the other side or centre, you are practically wiping the colour underneath off, and showing a patchy area.

Not removed a Glow collection colour yet either.

Also finding that I have to do 4 layers of Make You Blink Pink.

Last edited:
Make You Blink Pink & You Glare, I Glow.

Attachments

• Make You Blink Pink 2 Watermarked.jpg
    Make You Blink Pink 2 Watermarked.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 3,231
  • You Glare, I Glow Watermarked.jpg
    You Glare, I Glow Watermarked.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 2,816
Really glad i'm not the only one! I've emailed Nail Harmony and just waiting to hear back. I love the colors too but i'm really not happy about how they apply like that. It just looks so weird under the fluorescent lighting.

I applied make you blink pink and it was odd. My other colours are not like it, it shrunk and seemed to slip away from places on the nails. Thaught it was the heat or imagining things, then did my next set with another colour and was fine. I'm phoning them Monday as I love the colour but am not happy with the performance at all x

I applied make you blink pink and it was odd. My other colours are not like it, it shrunk and seemed to slip away from places on the nails. Thaught it was the heat or imagining things, then did my next set with another colour and was fine. I'm phoning them Monday as I love the colour but am not happy with the performance at all x

I'm not happy with it either!

I only got my colours last week but im finding them very patchy to apply.like you said you seem to wipe it back off and leave a patchy area.i did post a thread on here about it. I even applied white underneath but am still finding it needs 3 coats to get a decent coverage & im finding I need to apply it quite thick otherwise I seem to just wipe it back off the nail x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Been on the phone to harmony this morning. In returning my make you blink pink, it's like applying a completely different product. I am also having to do my ladys nails again today free of charge because she txt me not happy with them. Shame as I love the colour, I think if they aren't right then return them and if enough people do it then they will realise its a dodgy batch x

Been on the phone to harmony this morning. In returning my make you blink pink, it's like applying a completely different product. I am also having to do my ladys nails again today free of charge because she txt me not happy with them. Shame as I love the colour, I think if they aren't right then return them and if enough people do it then they will realise its a dodgy batch x

Are you swapping it for the same colour again or just refund? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back