Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide which colour to wear. So when I do my nails tonight or tomorrow I am going to use 10 different colours...

6 glow collection
Up in the blue
Seafoam
Tiki tiki
Coco cobana banana

Haha it's going to look a bit crazy I think
Might add a few polka dots in there too lol
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Had to share 'the glow'! My client had I'm brighter than you last night and when she was seeing me out we noticed her nails glowing in the dusk light! Love it!x

That's awesome - I'm off to magaluf on Sunday so have just done my nails this colour & I'm gonna add some white polka dots... Will post a photo later! x

That's awesome - I'm off to magaluf on Sunday so have just done my nails this colour & I'm gonna add some white polka dots... Will post a photo later! x

That will look great, and even better with a tan! You are going to glow in those clubs!x

Wish i could squeeze into your suitcase LOL :D

Just added Vegas nights to my brights have more fun, looks great :)

Nearly forgot! Fingers & toes are holiday-ready! x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370717464.635814.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370717464.635814.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 625
Just ordered the collection today :) can't wait to get them xx

They are lovely - I have them all on. Although. .. I did put 4 layers on of each colour and the teal still hasn't covered fully. So might need a white under that one. Xxx

They are lovely - I have them all on. Although. .. I did put 4 layers on of each colour and the teal still hasn't covered fully. So might need a white under that one. Xxx

4 layers?! Urgh they go from one extreme to the other!! I put white under loads of the colours now as the coverage is rubbish!! Do you think we are applying TOO thin?! Xxx

Oh and pop a pic on :)

4 layers?! Urgh they go from one extreme to the other!! I put white under loads of the colours now as the coverage is rubbish!! Do you think we are applying TOO thin?! Xxx

I think I may have been applying too thin as I haven't heard anyone else say they need that many coats with them!!!

I need to download the new tapatalk before I can upload a pic xxx

I'm also doin 4! Where my nails r really white on the tips you can still see the line through it! Was thinking of doin white under it but wasn't sure what other people had been doin?! Xxx

I'm finding these colors very streaky. I love them but i'm not actually as happy as everyone else is with them..Removal seems to be reallly tricky too..I don't know if it was because of the layers but i'm dreading when my other lady comes in for a removal... I normally have super easy removals..10-15 mins and it's typically all flaked off completely but my last 2 were awful... they almost get rubber-like.. I started to worry so I painted my hubby's nails with 'Gossip Girl' and then removed it the next morning and his came off all in one piece after 10 minutes and I did all prep the same.. so I don't know..I imagine it is because of the additional layers but i'm not happy with it.

I've been doing 4. Totally gone the other way now with this collection. Did try white first and that took it down to 3 in total.

I'm finding these colors very streaky. I love them but i'm not actually as happy as everyone else is with them..Removal seems to be reallly tricky too..I don't know if it was because of the layers but i'm dreading when my other lady comes in for a removal... I normally have super easy removals..10-15 mins and it's typically all flaked off completely but my last 2 were awful... they almost get rubber-like.. I started to worry so I painted my hubby's nails with 'Gossip Girl' and then removed it the next morning and his came off all in one piece after 10 minutes and I did all prep the same.. so I don't know..I imagine it is because of the additional layers but i'm not happy with it.

Yes I'm using 4 coats but I have also found removal odd!! The gelish seems to go weird I haven't ever had any other colour do the same. Rubbish descriptive words but I just wanted to say I'm experiencing the same!! Xx

Yes I'm using 4 coats but I have also found removal odd!! The gelish seems to go weird I haven't ever had any other colour do the same. Rubbish descriptive words but I just wanted to say I'm experiencing the same!! Xx

It's definitely different. Both removals were horrendous and I've never experienced that before. Hopefully it was just because of the layers. Definitely not happy about it though.

Removal of the 'love in bloom'-Mint of Spring also rubberized almost during removal and was more difficult to remove than all the other colors I've removed. And like I said, I usually have super easy removals. :|

Haha hubby went to bed with pink nails!! Good job there was no midnight emergency! Lol

I think gelish need to get their act together the last 2 lots have been dodgy.

Hi Geeks,

Can anyone tell me if 'Brights have more fun' is a red? Or a pink. I've seen so many different colour pops I can't be sure! X

Haha hubby went to bed with pink nails!! Good job there was no midnight emergency! Lol

I think gelish need to get their act together the last 2 lots have been dodgy.

Yeah I agree unfortunately..

Hi Geeks,

Can anyone tell me if 'Brights have more fun' is a red? Or a pink. I've seen so many different colour pops I can't be sure! X

It's pink, very similar to shake it til you samba x

Latest posts

Back