Gelish and Vinylux wall storage, Ikea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have those Natalie, the picture rails from Ikea. They are ideal and can be shortened easily and look really smart.

Thats why I cant find them! I've been looking for shelves!

Thanks so much ladies!!

I have the Ikea picture rails for my retail shelves, they're perfect. I now have all my V colours lined up but on the diagonal so you can still see the colour but they take up less space.

Love all these suggestions! I'm off to ikea on Thursday so think I will def get something there. Torn between the picture ledge things and the spice racks, think ill decide once I've seen another lovely geeks pics of hers! I do like the spinning displays but don't really ave space for those thank u ne way :) xxx

Give me a sec and I'll upload a pic of the picture rail in situ..

I'm so sorry but for some reason I cannot upload any pics either via attachment or to my album even though I am doing nothing different to what I normally do and have space in my album. I can email you the pics if you still want them? PM me your email address if so and
I will send them in the morning.

Love all these suggestions! I'm off to ikea on Thursday so think I will def get something there. Torn between the picture ledge things and the spice racks, think ill decide once I've seen another lovely geeks pics of hers! I do like the spinning displays but don't really ave space for those thank u ne way :) xxx

Hi Bea!

I've taken a picture of them separately and up close, you can see that there's plenty of room at the back for another 10 bottles of Gelish. The empty one usually houses my Vinylux but they're currently being used on a client lol.

Hope that helps!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392114626.073401.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392114637.285956.jpg

I'm so sorry but for some reason I cannot upload any pics either via attachment or to my album even though I am doing nothing different to what I normally do and have space in my album. I can email you the pics if you still want them? PM me your email address if so and
I will send them in the morning.

Awesome thank u ill try pm u now xxx

I'm not sure if anyone knows if this is right, but I thought you couldn't store them on shelves because of sun exposure which would make them cure?? The Gelish wall rack has special UV protectors so that this won't happen.

What's everyones thoughts or experience of this?

ZeZe, I covered the windows and added numbers so that I could coordinate with my colour pops xx

I'm not sure if anyone knows if this is right, but I thought you couldn't store them on shelves because of sun exposure which would make them cure?? The Gelish wall rack has special UV protectors so that this won't happen.

What's everyones thoughts or experience of this?

My plan is to turn the bottles to face the wall, I have a number system too but have ordered this littles nails u can paint and put them on top of the bottles so you can still c what colour it is even if its facing away. Sorry dont no what they're called! Also where my shelves are going the sun doesn't hit so hopefully it'll b ok, I'll still turn the bottles away just in case!! Xx

ydazy2yp.jpg
decided on these picture shells! So happy with them and got to personalise them with my fav obsession, buttons! Thank u for all your help lovelys! Xxx

Hopefully I have attached a photo of the white Ikea picture shelves.

Attachments

• 20140217_180448.jpg
    20140217_180448.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 265
Pictures of the Ikea picture shelves in situ complete with Gelish bottles. You can get 2 rows in on each shelf due to the depth of them.

Be careful though, I now have stickers over the window on the bottles as I had problems with daylight part curing some of my product :sad:

Attachments

• Nail Room1.jpg
    Nail Room1.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 497
  • Nail Room2.jpg
    Nail Room2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 219
Hi,

What stickers did you put on the windows to prevent the UV Rays from coming through?

Latest posts

Back