Gelish break

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
Hi I'm just wondering what everyone else does I have a client who has gelish every 3 weeks she comes bk and has it removed and reapplied she has had about 4 times now do you advise your client to have a break from gelish thanks

Hi!

I personally go on the condition of the clients nails each time I remove and reapply. I give all correct aftercare (solar oil etc) but its down to the client to look after them. I tend to inform them if their nails are dehydrated etc and advise them again to start oiling.
You shouldn't need to take a break if cared for properly

Xx

Do you buff natural nail? I don't and on removal mine and clients nails are in good condition (helps if they follow aftercare advice).

I have had either Bio or Gelish on my nails for several years now with only the very occasional break of a few days when I am struggling for time to fit mine in! My nails are a good length, strong and in good condition.

Jo xx

Hi!

I personally go on the condition of the clients nails each time I remove and reapply. I give all correct aftercare (solar oil etc) but its down to the client to look after them. I tend to inform them if their nails are dehydrated etc and advise them again to start oiling.
You shouldn't need to take a break if cared for properly

Xx

Latest posts

Back