Gelish brush problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmonie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have about three bottles of Gelish that the brushes have become twisted making a neat application near impossible. Any idea why amd has anyone else experianced it?
For what its worth the three bottles are ones that i have only ever used once. My most popular colours are all fine.

Im going to take them along with me tomorrow and see Georgie but just wondered if anyone has had a similar problem?

You have most likely had some curing in the bottle through the "old" windows and now your brush is basically ruined (as well as some of the gel in your bottle is cured and ruined). You will need to replace them--they were really good to me about sending a replacement. I keep all my bottles in a drawer now.

Hmmmmm my top it off brush has gone a little like this. Not twisted but a little stiffer , I wondered if it had cured a little. But I can't figure out how,all my gelish is kept in a vanity case, never in extremes of heat or light so a bit of a mystery to me? Is there anyway of cleaning the brush without the risk of spoiling the product that is left? The bottle is about half full still?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi guys
we have replacement brushes available..
please email [email protected] with your name address and brush request.
Please allow a few extra days as we have Excell
Love n Hugs
NHUK
xx

Last edited:
Ooh thanks Nail Harmony, my Top it off brush has gone stiffer and splayed out too, I will email now, I didn't know you did that! C x

Absolutely flippin marvellous customer service yet again from Harmony :Love:

Am feeling the love for the Barmy Army :Love:

Thanks Char, I have emailed you x

If using a UV it is also a good idea to keep the other hand and brush if painting well away from the light if on as some light can escape xxxxx

Lol, My first top it off brush had set slightly, as I worked infront of a window,
so I set it aside and used my gel brush, about a minute and a half later when I picked it up again, it was rock hard... I jabbed it on the table and it wouldn't budge,
I ended up opening a new bottle, then buying a new one then topping that up when it was half gone.
SOooooo happy to hear we have replacements, although lesson learned :biggrin:

i have tried emailing but it just keeps bouncing back as i have 3 brushes that have twisted and need new ones, have any of you got a email address where i can send my details please X
:)

Ah, in this case I will hang on to my empty bottle/brushes in case I need a spare brush.

What would you recommend cleaning the brush with when I finish the bottles so I can keep the brush nice & soft in case I have this problem? just sanitiser?

I know this is an old post, but can the new brushes from the new gelish bottles fit into the old bottles? I like the newer brushes better than the old ones.

Latest posts

Back