Gelish Colours, Blue and Brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1980

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have a couple of clients that need a pale blue colour ( not one of those transparent) and a very dark chocolate brown without the sparks in it, I need them in Gelish, any ideas which one I should get? 😊

Hi geeks, I have a couple of clients that need a pale blue colour ( not one of those transparent) and a very dark chocolate brown without the sparks in it, I need them in Gelish, any ideas which one I should get? ��

Up in the blue is a lovely pastel blue with a good full coverage, not too sure on browns though i am after one myself and sweet chocolate isnt dark enough

Up in the blue is a lovely pastel blue with a good full coverage, not too sure on browns though i am after one myself and sweet chocolate isnt dark enough

Thank you I'll have a look at up in the blue, I have sweet chocolate but my client said its not dark enough 😥

Oo for the brown what about strut your stuff? Dark brown from house of Gelish collection xx

Oo for the brown what about strut your stuff? Dark brown from house of Gelish collection xx

Is Strut your stuff plain or has it got any sparkles in it? You know some Gelish has a bit of sparks x

Is Strut your stuff plain or has it got any sparkles in it? You know some Gelish has a bit of sparks x

NH website says that Strutt Your Stuff is a creme opaque, Meet Me In Milano might be worth checking out too :)

NH website says that Strutt Your Stuff is a creme opaque, Meet Me In Milano might be worth checking out too :)

Thanks will look at them both :) x

The dark brown out of the house of gelish is completely sparkle free! I think strut your stuff and meet me in Milano are exactly the same colour so don't get both! X

The dark brown out of the house of gelish is completely sparkle free! I think strut your stuff and meet me in Milano are exactly the same colour so don't get both! X
Thank you Claire, will only get one :) x

meet me in milano is a deep chocolate brown, creme finish

Latest posts

Back