Gelish going yellow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chockiepud

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post iv ever done hope im doing it right. Iv got a client whos gelish french has gone yellow, iv asked her all the usual questions like fake tan, make up, colour conditioner and shampoo and shes said she dosnt use these. really at a loss as to what it could be if there is anyone out there that knows what it could be id realy apreciate it x x :irked:

Hi this is my first post iv ever done hope im doing it right. Iv got a client whos gelish french has gone yellow, iv asked her all the usual questions like fake tan, make up, colour conditioner and shampoo and shes said she dosnt use these. really at a loss as to what it could be if there is anyone out there that knows what it could be id realy apreciate it x x :irked:

Cleaning products if she doesn't wear gloves

Smoking also causes nails to yellow, I always notice it on my smoking clients.

If it's just the one client then it has to be something she's doing that's causing the yellowing.
How many fingers are yellowed?
Is it left hand or right hand?
And, is she left or right handed?

Remember, Gelish, like all other soak off nail products, is porous.
I'd quiz her more on her lifestyle, it could even be something like the pollen from lillies (for example) or staining from peeling too many carrots.

Or even the performance of the actual gel itself....
A lot of coloured gels are prone to yellowing..

Latest posts

Back