Gelish Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting Gelish into the salon. (Was originally between gelish & shellac) Just wondered is Nail Harmony the only distributor for it? Also is there any good offers on the kits? I phoned Nail harmony and the lady was just not helpful to me at all didnt even want to tell me the prices just told me to go online! But i wondered if you was setting up with them for new if they did any offers?

Also just want to double check im making the right desision going with Gelish

Thanks

EzFlow do Alternatives which is a soak off gel similar, great price too and lots of pretty colours. You an use on natural nail or tip or sculpt with it too. They also do Gelez which is a gel polish, no etching of natural nail, no primers, and soaks off in less than5 min. Its very competively pried and they've just released new colours.

EzFlow do Alternatives which is a soak off gel similar, great price too and lots of pretty colours. You an use on natural nail or tip or sculpt with it too. They also do Gelez which is a gel polish, no etching of natural nail, no primers, and soaks off in less than5 min. Its very competively pried and they've just released new colours.

Agree :)
The EZFlow soak off gel is great and has loads of lovely colours!
Hoping to get Gelez in the near future xx

Thankyou very much for comments! Im not sure about other brands i dont know why but i have kind of set my mind on Gelish now! has anyone used the LED lamps and what did u think to them? xx

I have been thinking about getting Gelish into the salon. (Was originally between gelish & shellac) Just wondered is Nail Harmony the only distributor for it? Also is there any good offers on the kits? I phoned Nail harmony and the lady was just not helpful to me at all didnt even want to tell me the prices just told me to go online! But i wondered if you was setting up with them for new if they did any offers?

Also just want to double check im making the right desision going with Gelish

Thanks

I'm really shocked to read that to be honest. I have never received anything but excellent customer service from Harmony. Buying Gelish is the best thing I have done. It's my most popular treatment and it's really helped my business to grow even more. My clients generally go 3 weeks at a time. Even have a couple who go 4 or 5 weeks wearing it! Colour choice is great and even though my start up for it was expensive (because i went a little crazy buying so many colours) I made it all back within 3 months. I don't have the LED lamp but I've seen them in use whilst at training and have used them. They are fab! xx

I have both shellac and Gelish and the response is fantastic. The colour choice and durability from Gelish is outstanding, they really do both do what they say on the tin, no chip, lasts weeks, super shiny etc.

I have always had impeccable customer service from nail harmony and would and do recommend them
Every time. Hth, rach xx

Hi, I've been using Gelish for around 6 wks now and I love it and so do my clients. It lasts approx 3 wks. In begining it took me ages to remove it but now all good. I dont use an LED lamp,(£250 wow) the uv lamp is suffice but maybe one day I'll invest as it does cut down on time.
One of the best investments i've put into my business.

Goodluck whatever you choose
:)

I've been using gelish for a few months and love it. I do have the new led lamp and it's super quick! Did a French the other day in 45 mins, which I was impressed with (although I'm sure others are faster then me, I'm relatively new!). It's most definitely 90% of my work.

I've always had good service too, maybe call and ask for Jason. I believe the kits online are the offers, and I assume they will have more offers on at Beauty UK in Birmingham if you're going to that.

Hope that helps. xx

Thankyou very much for all your replies! Really appreciate all your comments. I will give them another call.

Thanks again x

To be honest I think ordering onlne is the best way to go.....I think Harmony are just a bit overwhelmed with orders at the moment and fulfullfilling backorders of the lush new colours rendering telephone ordering more and more difficult!!!
They are also encouraging online orders by offering a 5% discount at the moment I think the code is fool (it started on april fools day lol but maybe check out their facebook page to double check the code). As far as the kits go all of the details are online and quite clear. I doubt very much if any further discount would be given for an opening order as the kits are already discounted.....and as i say there is a discount now to encourage online orders, so that the phones will be less busy for other enquiries....fair enough I say!!!!

Oh and is Gelish worth it?.............Definitely!!!!

Hi Chlo, Im just about to purchase Gelish I found a great website called nail tech supply who are offering a starter kit of gelish with 24 polishes for a knock out price. Im currently visiting my mum in florida so im having it delivered here and i'll get it before I leave to come home! the only thing you dont get is the UV Lamp but thats fine im happy to purchase one of those when I get back to the UK .... x

Latest posts

Back