Gelish Silver glitter? advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Perfection

Reaction score
I now feel I will have to purchase the gelish starter kit as I am pretty sure I will run out of shellac base coat and just cannot afford to let all my clients down.

I will be ordering the pink and white for french but thought a silver would be a good addition with xmas approaching, (really it will be here before we kow it!)

Waterfield looks lovely, does anyone have this and how does it look?

I've not seen that one on but the Gelish product is fantastic, dont know how it would compare to Shellac as i've never tried it,
Have you looked in the Gelish Lovers group at the photos, they may have some on there xx

Hi, Water field is a gorgeous silver glitter, great on its own but glitzy over colours.

Thats good, so it can be used on its own then, as I will only have the french colours and won't have one to layer it with?

Can you tell me if it give a solid covering on it's own? Thanks!

there is a picture of waterfield in the gelish group its very bling :)

there is a picture of waterfield in the gelish group its very bling :)

Thanks, yea this is where I first saw it, but wasn't sure if it had another shade on top of it?

Thanks, yea this is where I first saw it, but wasn't sure if it had another shade on top of it?

Why not ask Georgie when you ring your order through? Infact I think that photo is of nails she did for a staff member of an online site, she will be able to tell you.

Hi on the picture it has one coat of Night Shimmer and one coat of Waterfield. it is stunning on its own though, i have seen over other colours though on the Gelish lovers group and you are right it will be fantastic for xmas x:lol:

Take a look on the gelish lovers group. I tried to upload it on this thread but it didnt work. Uploaded a picture from nail harmonys facebook page.

Latest posts

Back