Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered it! Can't wait for it to arrive!!

I want! Can someone pm me how much it is? Thanks!

Just got the email from
Harmony about 15% off and details on this new collection, I don't want to order it yet though as I think some of the colours are really close to some existing ones. Colour pop pics from anyone who has the collection already would be great!

Just ordered the collection, it was *trade price removed* including vat and I get 6 nourish cuticle oils free!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you all ....... Ordered lol xxx

Ohhhh. I can't decide whether to press the button and order them. I really don't need any more colours and OPI are about to launch a few new ones which I know I will want.

Are they for immediate delivery or are they on pre-order?

I wonder if I will be able to stop myself ordering this new Gelish collection tonight.

Ordered! Can't wait for them to arrive now :biggrin:

Ohhhh. I can't decide whether to press the button and order them. I really don't need any more colours and OPI are about to launch a few new ones which I know I will want.

Are they for immediate delivery or are they on pre-order?

I wonder if I will be able to stop myself ordering this new Gelish collection tonight.

I thought the same but couldn't resist my clients will love them too! They are on delivery now for 3-5 working days!

I thought the same but couldn't resist my clients will love them too! They are on delivery now for 3-5 working days!

I've ordered them now. Such great will power :o

They are on delivery now for 3-5 working days!

Woohoo!!!

Need to redo both my hands and toes - do I wait for the new colours to arrive or not....

I have got them coming too! Hope they're quick!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We are all the same haha!! I feel the pain! Will power + new gelish colours = 0

Must resist... must resist... must resist...

Ordered! Plus a couple more ;) so excited! X

Which colour to try out first? I can't decide between the teal, dusky pink or dusky purple #notgottogripswiththenamesyet!

Please someone post swatches when you get them! =) I'm torn, I don't think I need them but I think I might want them!!! Haha!

Please someone post swatches when you get them! =) I'm torn, I don't think I need them but I think I might want them!!! Haha!

Snap :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Which colour to try out first? I can't decide between the teal, dusky pink or dusky purple #notgottogripswiththenamesyet!

oooh get on with it already we wanna see the colours!!! lol :wink2:

LoL #EPICFAIL :D
you couldn't help yourself, could you?, mind you i am very :green: of you x (wish i had them)

Pic on nail harmony uk facebook page ladies. ❤❤

Latest posts

Back