Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377363187.853777.jpg

Oh. I've ordered them, but I am massively unimpressed by those samples, they look a bit patchy and nothing really different in colour. Hope the consistency is OK.

Oh. I've ordered them, but I am massively unimpressed by those samples, they look a bit patchy and nothing really different in colour. Hope the consistency is OK.

Yeah nothing excites me about them... Think I'll hold off for now - clients are still loving the glow collection! x

I love All about the Glow Collection, it was one of my favourites! This is too similar to the Shellac colours just released, so won't be ordering as I'm sure these colours if required could be mixed from previous Gelish colours. Sorry! :-(

Pre orders while stocks last being shipped next week & Also 15% of all other Gelish Products, except lamps & collections

Oh no these are not good :(

These are very similar to the Just For You Collection and it works out better value (9 bottles). I personally love the dark colours and o will my ladies. Short Dark Winter Nsils... Lush!x

A collection of 6 Winter Reds are on their way too ( the reds that are already available just grouped together) as is another Winter Dark collection.x

A collection of 6 Winter Reds are on their way too ( the reds that are already available just grouped together) as is another Winter Dark collection.x

Oh heck ill be working to keep clients in new colours for a while then ;-)

This picture seems to show colours a bit better

Attachments

• 1238368_416786038442432_1991773816_n.jpg
    1238368_416786038442432_1991773816_n.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,573
Not going for them, do we think there will be a winter collection, I got last year's one :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

This picture seems to show colours a bit better

Now I am even more excited they are lush!!! My first collection full collection is the love in bloom so this fills a massive gap for me :) delivery can't come soon enough! Xx

Not going for them, do we think there will be a winter collection, I got last year's one :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Two new reds for sure, and one lovely geek says 6 existing reds together?! I love red ❤❤

And these in winter

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1377463742026.jpg
    1377463742026.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 666
Ohhhh these look lovely! Especially the one in the middle which is so different to anything else in the range that I can think off...

Two new reds for sure, and one lovely geek says 6 existing reds together?! I love red ❤❤

Ooh... Any idea what the new reds are?x

Latest posts

Back