Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381063328.040250.jpg

There is another thread with regards to the under her spell collection. Have a read through that as many people have said that my nightly craving discolours. I bought the collection and sent them back within the first week due to my nightly craving fading and also the other colours were too similar to what I already had xx

Will do thanks not happy with them at all and annoyed harmony haven't replyed to my email

Will do thanks not happy with them at all and annoyed harmony haven't replyed to my email

If you post a comment on their Facebook page now, saying how disappointed you are and that no one has responded to your email, I bet you'll have a reply tonight or tomorrow morning form Georgie or Jason!!x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381094264.150928.jpg
These are my pops- lust at first sight left, nightly craving is removed. I think my lust at first sight has changed, that or it was c£&! From the start!

Mine are totally different to these!!!
View attachment 44682

How have you kept nightly craving?! Jealous lol!! They are dark but not as dark as yours I must admit. Wanted the light to show cuddle and lust. That's all two coats. Girls I hate to admit I'm not sure my love affair with harmony can take another collection with a problem no other band seems to have this issue and ours is the dearest!!! Of one of!

If you post a comment on their Facebook page now, saying how disappointed you are and that no one has responded to your email, I bet you'll have a reply tonight or tomorrow morning form Georgie or Jason!!x

Yes think I mite just do that Hun it's so bad how they can make the colours so different I didn't even realise that lust at first sight was ment to be more mauve than brown am slowly thinking I made a mistake choosing gelish do hope they sort this

Yes think I mite just do that Hun it's so bad how they can make the colours so different I didn't even realise that lust at first sight was ment to be more mauve than brown am slowly thinking I made a mistake choosing gelish do hope they sort this

Definitely do that. Jess in the office seems on the ball too, [email protected]

I am thinking of swapping to artistic colour gloss myself can't put up with such inconsistency :-/

How have you kept nightly craving?! Jealous lol!! They are dark but not as dark as yours I must admit. Wanted the light to show cuddle and lust. That's all two coats. Girls I hate to admit I'm not sure my love affair with harmony can take another collection with a problem no other band seems to have this issue and ours is the dearest!!! Of one of!

My nightly craving hadn't faded on my colour pop & in all honesty when my clients have come back after 3 weeks, it's faded but not as bad as what iv seen on here. xxx

My nightly craving hadn't faded on my colour pop & in all honesty when my clients have come back after 3 weeks, it's faded but not as bad as what iv seen on here. xxx

That is lucky!

Maybe I should send the lot back then lol.

I've just spoke to them and I'm sending mine away for testing should send me replacements with the correct colour

Hey guys, I'm puzzled with all of this, I made a thread about what colours cover in two coats. All of the suggestions were from past collections, none of the new ones. I sent back my neon pink from the glow collecton. Patchy and needed four coats. That makes it twice the price for us when the older colours covered in two. I'm pissed to be fair as I want an explanation as to why they have changed so much. The quality has gone down, my colours that are "older" are perfection, two coats perfectly even. I think that harmony need to release an explanation to us about this. X

Yet another poor collection from Gelish!

I cant remember the last one that was problem free. Glad I havent spent any money on the last two. The fiasco with the Love In Bloom colours having the consistency of treacle was the final straw for me and Artistic Colour Gloss now get my money and custom instead!

Yet another poor collection from Gelish!

I cant remember the last one that was problem free. Glad I havent spent any money on the last two. The fiasco with the Love In Bloom colours having the consistency of treacle was the final straw for me and Artistic Colour Gloss now get my money and custom instead!

How did you find changing over? Can I use my 18g lamp? I love Louella belle and my faith in harmony in particular gelish is diminishing!

How did you find changing over? Can I use my 18g lamp? I love Louella belle and my faith in harmony in particular gelish is diminishing!

I'm still in the middle of changing over. Using up Gelish colours and finding matches for favourite colours etc. which is working out easier than i thought. Yes, you can use your 18g lamp. I think you'll find the artistic and gelish lamps are the same apart from the branding.

I'm really pleased with the colours so far. I have some newer and older collection colours and i have found all apart from the light pastels, which need 3 coats because they go on a bit streaky, cover well. I think this is pretty normal when they are highly white based colours though. Consistency wise they are pretty........ well, consistent too ;) xx

Is artistic the same as gelish as I heard it's the same with a different label? There for it could be the same formular as the original gelish. I know it's made in the same place but if it's identical then surely you could use your gelish stuff with it? I know we shouldn't mix brands, but what if it was the same.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back