Gelish Under Her Spell Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are they out in the uk? x

I've put my nightly craving on my hands and I've also put the colour pop to show likeliness xx and a touch of sass on toes (I do have ridges on my big toe ;-) ) xxxView attachment 41576View attachment 41577

Ah I thought it might be the clients nails that didn't let touch of sass settle nicely- it's really lovely with just the two coats :)

Love the colour on your fingers. I don't have a colour like that one :)

Out of the whole collection Hun I love my nightly craving but I don't have princess tiara to compare (as Shannon said) xx

Ah I thought it might be the clients nails that didn't let touch of sass settle nicely- it's really lovely with just the two coats :)

Yip 2 coats put the diamontes to give it some sparkle :) but my big toe has ridges and slap my wrist I did not use structure gel on my toes ;-)) xxx

When are they out in the uk? x

They are out now hun. Just not individually. But if you buy them all you get 6 free nourishing oils xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe its just me then. Other people's "Lust At First Sight" look different to mine.

Don't have a desk lamp..just the lighting in the salon.

I have only used 2 coats with the pictures from tonight. I don't think I'll need to use three coats at all. They all went on great. Was super happy with them. "My nightly craving" is a lot like Princess Tiara but I've had 3 bottles of that now and they always fade to a gross grey.. Hopefully this one doesn't! I love it.

Scrolling through my Facebook feed and saw your work on the Gelish page!! 😄 Xx

is touch of sass similar to standout?
and
is like a vamp anyway similar to cocktail party drama?

I'm going to wait until they are sold individually i think, but these new pics I've seen look much better than the ones i saw a few days ago, they looked dreadful!

I'm only interested in nightly craving, lust at first sight (the mauvey one) i think?

Scrolling through my Facebook feed and saw your work on the Gelish page!! 😄 Xx

It was a nice surprise this morning! :)

How easy is it to send things back to NH?

I think I've decided to return mine as they're not really rocking my world :(

If there's an issue then easy, not sure on the returns policy for change of mind/ unopened unused possibly?

I sent mine back with no problems. My reason was because they were too close to other colours and two in the collection seemed virtually the same to me.

With all internet orders (where you have no chance to physically inspect the product), I think you have more rights to return because of a change of mind.

I received a full refund, although they ask if you want a credit on your account. You have to ring Harmony and they will send you a "Returns Number/Slip". Unfortunately, because of new Royal Mail rules, you have to return them in two parcels each containing no more than three polishes. This cost me £10!!!

I sent mine back with no problems. My reason was because they were too close to other colours and two in the collection seemed virtually the same to me.

With all internet orders (where you have no chance to physically inspect the product), I think you have more rights to return because of a change of mind.

I received a full refund, although they ask if you want a credit on your account. You have to ring Harmony and they will send you a "Returns Number/Slip". Unfortunately, because of new Royal Mail rules, you have to return them in two parcels each containing no more than three polishes. This cost me £10!!!

For anyone else wishing to return the collections you could send them by courier, collect+ for example they are quite cheap and they dont have restrictions like Royal Mail

Here are some more.. I haven't had a chance to photograph my swatches yet.

My clients have all been loving them...mostly have used 'My Nightly Craving' and 'Love me like a vamp' but i'm wearing 'Lust at First Sight' and absolutely love it. It's almost like OPI 'You Don't know Jacques' which i've always loved.

Attachments

• 1240090_452164144899225_1248572776_n.jpg
    1240090_452164144899225_1248572776_n.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 507
  • 1150181_452132471569059_438090321_n.jpg
    1150181_452132471569059_438090321_n.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 991
For anyone else wishing to return the collections you could send them by courier, collect+ for example they are quite cheap and they dont have restrictions like Royal Mail

Great tip! Thanks Claire xx

Wow! My Nightly Craving fades really fast and really badly!

Starts a dusty lilac colour and after a couple of days is a taupe/grey colour. That's on the colour pop and on natural nail. I love the colour as it starts out but I can't get over the fading so I'll be calling Harmony on Monday.

I know ShannonU noticed similar fading....anyone else? I really hope it's just an odd bottle or two as this is my fav colour in the collection so I'll re-order if possible.

Wow! My Nightly Craving fades really fast and really badly!

Starts a dusty lilac colour and after a couple of days is a taupe/grey colour. That's on the colour pop and on natural nail. I love the colour as it starts out but I can't get over the fading so I'll be calling Harmony on Monday.

I know ShannonU noticed similar fading....anyone else? I really hope it's just an odd bottle or two as this is my fav colour in the collection so I'll re-order if possible.

Really bad. I've contacted nail harmony almost a week and a half ago and no response yet. Going to wait a bit longer as I know they're busy.

Here's what all my recent sets have ended up fading to after 2-3 weeks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379723756.940054.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379723756.940054.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Urghhhh yak! that's awful! Mine haven't been left three weeks but after a couple of days the colour loses all lilac tones and after 2 weeks its grey taupe - haven't seen it go green yet. I'm returning mine....it's such a shame as there's no other colour like it and it was becoming popular with my ladies already :(

Latest posts

Back