Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattyj

Reaction score
Hi, Im not sure if this question has been asked before but I have spent hours upon hours searching this site as I cannot decide whether to use Gelish or Geleration, anyway, thinking of using Gelish but after reading another geeks question on where you can purchase from the answer being Nail Harmony, my question is are they trade or can anyone purchase from them? Most of the other brands are trade (i know you can purchase from ebay, amazon etc) but they do have a trade site and I cant seem to find one for Gelish?

Nail Products, Gelish, Reveal, Gels

yes it is sold to only professionals, they are the most helpfull, friendly company I've ever dealt with, search nail harmony uk on facebook and you'll see how helpfull they are.

When you phone them you get straight through to someone who can give advice etc, rather than going through automated messages and having to select options!

xXx

That is great, thank you so much for your reply x

hi ya well i have just orderd the 12 colour kit from harmony cant wait now to get lamp and get started hope the colours are good ro ro

well it has taken me forever to decide which brand to choose!!! finally decided gelish and hopefully getting the lamp etc from the show on monday, cant wait to get started!!

Hiya I'm thinking of getting some Gelish. wheres the best place to purchase,didnt know if to wait for the Nec Show, & Also can you use your uv lamp If so how long xx

The guys at Nail Harmony are great and very friendly and helpful and Gelish itself is great! and they have so many colours to choose from! X

You purchase it from Nail Harmony...if you're on Facebook add them as they will give details of the show offers so it might be worth waiting for that. You can use any 36w UV lamp, and they do sell one too. From memory it's 2 mins for colours & top it off and 1 min foundation (you might want to check that as I'm using the LED!) - although you will get instructions and the cure times are on the bottles. Hope that helps. :)

how do you get on with it ? is it easy, Do you have to remove all the stickyness each polish applied aaah Im not on face book:cry:

how do you get on with it ? is it easy, Do you have to remove all the stickyness each polish applied aaah Im not on face book:cry:

If you join the Gelish lovers group on here, I'm sure someone will let everyone know the show offers once they are announced. :)

It is great and easy to use....it's easily 90% of my work so without it I'd be stuck! You only remove the sticky layer at the very end after your top coat.

ah thanks tweeboo, I registered online but tried to call tonight and office was shut but hopefully will sort everything out at the show on Monday, the colours do look great x

I THINK they have offers for the show, add nail harmony uk on facebook and you'll see info on there. They also do training and design courses throughout the uk. Iv not done one yet but want to do a design course, there are sooo many techniques for design. Again, the fb album shows it all xXx

Latest posts

Back