Gels breaking after a few days-please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because you are working from home doesn't mean you should not be using better stuff. Sorry but I'm glad that wasn't said to me personally because to say I would have been offended is an understatement. I'm not getting at the OP but the person who told her that.

I work from home as well as mobile and I'm CND trained, use the full system and don't cut corners. I want to be the best I can and have a thriving business and that is what you should aim for. Don't make do with something because its cheep, you will end up paying out more in the long run believe me.

Just my little input :)

Vicki x

Ok feeling a bit better about things now! I rang creative academy in Dublin and they were saying the girl I'm doing the course with is good and that she was only saying that you should by the CND lamp as the shellac won't cure properly without it but they won't stop you from doing the course because you won't buy it! I am going to buy it though as I want to do the nails as good as I can.
Also that friend of mine whose a gel nail technician called for me to practice doing gels on her and said I was just doing them too thin. When I started doing gels first I put on layers too thick and they used to run so then I started doing them too thin and they're breaking so I put on the gel thinner on her so it wouldn't run and did an extra layer of gel to make them stronger. She said if she was paying she would be really happy with them and booked in for me to do hers at the weekend!
Thanks again for all your help girls! Fingers crossed these ones won't break x :hug:

Latest posts

Back