Get Color Fall-Gelish new collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz and glam

Reaction score
I've ordered this new collection and waiting for it to be delivered but impatient so wondered if anyone else has ordered it and your opinions of the collection? This is the first time I've ordered a whole collection and not just individuals :D

I've ordered this new collection and waiting for it to be delivered but impatient so wondered if anyone else has ordered it and your opinions of the collection? This is the first time I've ordered a whole collection and not just individuals :D

I can't help on the full collection as I only bought Berry Buttoned Up and Hello Merlot. They are both beautiful colours and are highly pigmented, Berry Buttoned Up is gorgeous and goes on really nicely but I have struggled with Hello Merlot :( It crinkles with even thin layers so will definitely needed a bit of warming.

Do I look buff is a gorgeous colour but wrinkles even with think layers. Not used others yet but disappointed to see hello merlot does as well 😟

Do I look buff is a gorgeous colour but wrinkles even with think layers. Not used others yet but disappointed to see hello merlot does as well 😟

Mean thin layers not think ha

I had the wrinkling problem with hello merlot but I haven't had a problem with the rest. I have to have a play with hello merlot though as only used it on a colour pop . X

Anyone got any pics of the colours on nails. Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410504586.693867.jpgwho's cider are you on xx

really having problems with this colour 'do i look buff' wrinkling. I am trying everything... what is wrong with it? anyone got an idea or a solution?

I used my 'whos cider are you on' for the first time tonight and its gorgeous but its awful to use. By the time I got to putting the nails in the lamp the colour had kind of shrunk back from the free edge and from the nail grooves??

I used my 'whos cider are you on' for the first time tonight and its gorgeous but its awful to use. By the time I got to putting the nails in the lamp the colour had kind of shrunk back from the free edge and from the nail grooves??

I hate it when this happens, you take so much time getting the nails all neat and tidy then it just shrinks right back. I get it with black cherry berry too. I've found that if I dry brush a little bit more than usual then it helps with the issue. If not then try flash curing for 5 seconds after each nail. A bit time consuming and annoying but if it's only with a few colours here and there then it's just one of those things weel have to live with :)

I hate it when this happens, you take so much time getting the nails all neat and tidy then it just shrinks right back. I get it with black cherry berry too. I've found that if I dry brush a little bit more than usual then it helps with the issue. If not then try flash curing for 5 seconds after each nail. A bit time consuming and annoying but if it's only with a few colours here and there then it's just one of those things weel have to live with :)
Thank you I will give that a go. The colour is lovely on the plus side haha

Latest posts

Back