Getting polish to last longer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to try it then. The heat dry has a strong oder does Air dry.

Air Dry does not have a strong odor...smells like polish to me. :)

Air Dry does not have a strong odor...smells like polish to me. :)
Thanks then I'll switch to Air Dry then, and Out the Door and maybe Jessica (since thats one of my daughters names :lol:).

I just started using it last week because I bought (out the door) about 2 months ago when i was at a supply store and ask what was the best fast drying top coat techs were buying and some nail tech in line with me said OUT THE DOOR. I can't wait to see how it worked for my client and I'll start using it more since you say it works on all types of nails. :) Thanks

Out the Door topcoat is the #1 selling topcoat in America - it is a wonderful product that dries in 45 seconds on its own - and 90 seconds over 2 coats of polish. It dries to a high-gloss shine and I absolutely adore it!

I just posted somewhere else that I always do one coat super shiney and one coat out the door and I get Amazing results! I have a few clients who come in each week for a file & polish so I'll try Airdry on them to see the diff. I find my combo so good that I have to soak a pad with NPR and leave it on the nail for a minute just so I can break it down and remove!

Latest posts

Back