Given the elbow......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
I'm hoping somebody may be able to advise me on how to get rid of an area of hard skin on my right elbow joint......! The other one's fine. Is it just a case of continuing with moisturing cream?
Thanks geeks.:hug:

Martine x

You could try CND cuticle remover or CND sea serum, they would both do the trick .....then plenty of Solar Silk or Solar Butter xxx

Hi there
The above mentioned [ good choice] & parrafin treament for elbows would also help soften & maintain.

HtH

XX J XX

what about try the solar manicure that will help as it is a scrub but also it contains almond oil so therefore it would soften the skin

Hi there.
I definetly recomment paraffin wax treatment thats very good.
Also for easy, slow but sure removal of hard skin in areas like the elbow and knees try using a good exfoliant on the area well massaged in. when in bath or shower also what may help is an exfoliating mitt from body shop its about £4.00 thats what i use all over & i have no hard skin anywhere. also u could try using a mask which soaks in then u wash after 5-10 mins. I use salon system hands they have the exfoliant & mask which u could use & they are £4.00 each.
Hope this helps
Anna aka Tiakayla:lol:

Also for extra moisture
Look 4 products with jojoba & also vitimin E.
These are excellent for giving moisture including on the hair
Anna

What about Creatives' Cucumber Heel Therapy from the Spa Pedicure range? Or Solar Butter?

I use CHT 2 times a day for a week if I get a rough patch e.g. knees. Works a treat!

My elbows were quite dry but I now put solar oil on every day and they're fine. Solar oil contains Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran oil, Jojoba and vitamin E so it is fantastic for moisturising, conditioning and is a great anti aging treatment too. xx

Thanks so much geeks...:hug: .......seems Creative is the way forward. I will definitely get hold of some cucumber heel therapy!!

Martine x

try hemp from the body shop.

it is extra thick and conditions like nothing i have ever seen before!

Latest posts

Back