Glitter acrylic overlay on toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne...

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted some advice, how many weeks would you recommend for infills on toes, im just a bit worried about possible bacterial infections, thanks in advance for your help...

I dont infill toes, they last 6,8,10 weeks so i just book in a new set....

I just advise the clients to keep them short.

HTH's

Hi all, just wanted some advice, how many weeks would you recommend for infills on toes, im just a bit worried about possible bacterial infections, thanks in advance for your help...

I'm sure you know, that there is only a possibility of a bacteria infection if the overlay is loose or leaking.

As with enhancements, the maintenance time goes in line with the growth pattern of the nail, which varies with each client. For example, I have my toes done every 5 weeks as opposed to every 3 with my nails (and sometimes every 2 weeks in the summer) My hair and nails grow like weeds in the heat and more slowly in the winter. You need to know your clients. I would recommend every 4 weeks for toes to start with and then see what the growth is like.

Is that for brisa Geeg???
They seem to last weeks, ive never seen any lifting or problems...

You've got me worried now....but after 4/5 weeks they dont seem to need doing...

Is that for brisa Geeg???
They seem to last weeks, ive never seen any lifting or problems...

You've got me worried now....but after 4/5 weeks they dont seem to need doing...

Hey, if they don't need doing then they don't need doing! :)

Yes, I have Brisa toes but as I say my toenails grow rapidly here in Spain. Atthe moment I am sporting gold glitter Brisa toes and I had them done 4 weeks ago. Tthey are still looking immaculate.

You know your clients best. If the nails are lasting for them in the UK then what you are doing for them is right. Here in Spain, I like to keep my toes looking perfect and after 4-5 weeks, the regrowth is very apparent. There is no lifting, but there will be a gap. I rarely have to remove the Brisa, just in fill.

Hmmm maybe i should change the appoints to 4 weekly and do infills.....or at least offer that....

would the same apply for acrylic or is gel the better option for toes?

would the same apply for acrylic or is gel the better option for toes?

Actually, this is the first time I have ever had Brisa Toes - Kelly offered to do me some blingy toes while I was at the office a few weeks ago so I naturally said YES please!! :lol:

Before that I have always had L&P on my big toes as I tend to bash them about going barefoot all the time here in Spain. I have nice regular shaped toes (like Mrs Geeks) and I can't stand it when I bash a corner off a perfect Big toenail :irked:.

As long as the coating is nice and thin I don't think it really makes any difference what the material is, L&P or Brisa, but I think using Brisa is easier on toes than L&P .. but even that depends on what you are used to.

As to a preference for wearing L&P or Brisa on my toes, I don't really have one ... they are both the same to me. I don't ever have any problems with anything.

Latest posts

Back