Glitter acrylics stockist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixnewcastle

CND Education Ambassador Newcastle
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy glitter acrylics from without having to do an additional course? I'm already qualified in acrylics and don't really want to pay a fortune for further training

You could take a look at the Nail Graphix glitters - you just mix them with your own powder.

Nsi tech nail colours are great too, and great value, yes u will have to buy their monemar and primer, (if your just doing it on tips, obviously no need for primer). www.nsinails.co.uk I realy like them and they are also realy hard wearing, never had a problem with them ether on tips or whole nail xxxx

Hi I'm the ezflow distributor for the north, you can buy coloured acrylics from us to look at the colours you can look our website ezflow north and scotland or you can pop into the academy in wallsend x

I use NSI tech colors and they're great. You can buy them is sets or singular

x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I get glitter from: ebay, craft stores, martha stewart etc.
I mix one part glitter to three parts clear powder.
Sometimes I'll add some 'colour' and lately have started using pure pigments.

I have ALL of EZ Flow's colours and they're LOVELY. I just wanted MORE range.. (I'm greedy like that lol)

Since I do both UV Gel AND L&P, I won't be buying coloured/glitter 'Brand' products anymore and what I have, I'll let run out. For me, I prefer to stock my glitters and pigments and mix my own colours as needed specifically as the client wants it.

I get glitter from: ebay, craft stores, martha stewart etc.
I mix one part glitter to three parts clear powder.
Sometimes I'll add some 'colour' and lately have started using pure pigments.

I have ALL of EZ Flow's colours and they're LOVELY. I just wanted MORE range.. (I'm greedy like that lol)

Since I do both UV Gel AND L&P, I won't be buying coloured/glitter 'Brand' products anymore and what I have, I'll let run out. For me, I prefer to stock my glitters and pigments and mix my own colours as needed specifically as the client wants it.

I have mixed glitters with my L&P/Gel before but I am interested to know more about mixing pigments, what pigments do you use to mix your own colours? This would be really useful as I too do L&P and gel.

Hi,

If you are looking for something extraordinary, please check-out our Acrylic Prisma Color Range

For example: Indigo Prisma Yellow 02

Real photo:

To watch full color range, please visit :

INDIGO-NAILS.COM

I have mixed glitters with my L&P/Gel before but I am interested to know more about mixing pigments, what pigments do you use to mix your own colours? This would be really useful as I too do L&P and gel.

I have pigments from coastal scents, and also from "Mac" makeup.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

A teensy-weensy-smidgeon goes a LONG way. Start with a pinch and add more as you like.
I like to use my mini mortar and pestel. I put a 'drop' or two of the pigment (I have stainless steel measuring spoons called "drop, dash, pinch, tad, smidgeon), add a bit of white OR clear powder... grind it.
Then more white or clear and go a bit at a time.
Pigments, I find, can be ummmm 'damp' for lack of a better word? They stick to each other so you have to mix REALLY WELL.
I also have a mini-sifter that I use as well, to make sure it's well mixed.

This way, I can have 'pure' colours without glitters, and my glitter mixes, and my colour-glitter mixes.

When you use them, you lay a layer or clear product down first, THEN use your colour mix.

OH AND GUESS WHAT? By building a collection of these, NOT ONLY have you increased your colours for your L&P and your UV Gel BUT ALSO YOUR MAKEUP/EYESHADOW COLLECTION!!! (now you have a legitimate reason to have more makeup hahahahahahaha)
:lol::lol::lol:

win win win every which way :green:

Thank you both so much for your replies :) Looking forward to getting some to try out :) I'm going to have a look at the 3 different brands n get some of each so I can try them out, see if I prefer one to another. Cant wait to get more creative with my mixing :)

Thanks again!

I also have all the ez flow ones along with nfu.oh and glitters from craft shops that I mix myself no need for another course unless you want some inspiration or want to
Learn how to do complex nail
Designs I taught myself the basics then went on a few course afterwards x

[

OH AND GUESS WHAT? By building a collection of these, NOT ONLY have you increased your colours for your L&P and your UV Gel BUT ALSO YOUR MAKEUP/EYESHADOW COLLECTION!!! (now you have a legitimate reason to have more makeup hahahahahahaha)
:lol::lol::lol:

win win win every which way :green:[/QUOTE]

I definitely need a new legitimate reason to have more makeup, and now I have one! Lol

Definatly get the block party from Young Nails, pre mixed glitters!!! its all mixed for you, so easy and sooo sparkly.
Iv also heard good reviews from the nfu oh pre mixed range but im yet to try them. :)

Latest posts

Back