Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my glitters. I love glitter too! :) I've just recently started putting them on pops. I have at least 70 more to do. Lol.

The 1st one from the top (blue) and the sixth one down (red) I love them where are they from? X

What glitter is this? I really want a red glitter like this one for Christmas. The reds I have just aren't as sparkly as this one :)

Hi jojo

This is a custom mix :) I used red glitter and added holographic silver glitter and holographic red glitter x

The 1st one from the top (blue) and the sixth one down (red) I love them where are they from? X

Hey, the first one is Up in the Blue Gelish with aquamarine (Martha Stewart) glitter and the 6th is Good Gossip with Garnet (Martha Stewart)!

Hey, the first one is Up in the Blue Gelish with aquamarine (Martha Stewart) glitter and the 6th is Good Gossip with Garnet (Martha Stewart)!

Thank u so much they are lovely! Where do u purchase yours my local hobby raft don't store the Martha Stewart range :(

My rockstars the gold is really blingy in real life!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354897704.539817.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354897704.539817.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 443
Hope you're all okay and looking forward to the weekend! I've just really started doing Shellac in the past few months and now have the addition of glitter (I think I'm fast becoming addicted!). I love looking through this forum and hopfully now I've started using the products will be able to contribute a lot more! I currently have Irresistable glitters with my most popular combos being...

- hot pop pink and candy pink glitter (my favourite)
- asphalt and gunmental glitter
- wildfire and red holographic glitter

I've ordered a load of colour pops to experiment and do some different combos on to show and offer my clients. just wondered if anyone had any advice on what other irresistable glitter combos look effective or that you find most popular with your clients?

Amy xx

Christmas winter wonderland nails

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354926573.674318.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354926573.674318.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 518
That glitter is amazing!!! Where did you get it from??

I mixed it myself it's has silver, deep bright blue, burnt orange and white glitter and it is layered over plain white colour x

Ladies thought this might be good for you all to try I've just found an app called kirakira app to help give you more sparkle when taking pics with iPhone/iPad x

I used it here I think I might of done them a little big though lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354990693.055768.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354990693.055768.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 508
Can you post a pic with kirakira?

Ladies thought this might be good for you all to try I've just found an app called kirakira app to help give you more sparkle when taking pics with iPhone/iPad x

Thankyou that's fab!!

Martha Stewart glitter - smoky quartz x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355047329.031174.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355047329.031174.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 423
I mixed it myself it's has silver, deep bright blue, burnt orange and white glitter and it is layered over plain white colour x

Really? You should sell it! I'd buy it :)

Latest posts

Back