Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ba4a8uhu.jpg

Shellac Hot Pop Pink with irresistible glitter in darkest pink holographic. Love it so much more blingy in real life. Think it would look nicer over tutti Frutti but I've ran out :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Oh I do love a bold pink on the toes. :) I think I may have to order that glitter now!

Oh I do love a bold pink on the toes. :) I think I may have to order that glitter now!

It's a bit chunkier than the other s2 glitters but its lush. My fav one I've ordered so far x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Ohhhh I'm loving all the glitter :) I have just ordered some glitters to have a go with. Is it possible that can you use normal glitter that is used on stationary and what is the best way to apply it ( I use Gelish)? I am in absolute awe at everyones lovely creations and I can't wait to have a go :)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

You can use normal glitter but it won't be as fine, also occ it will bleed tho I've never had this problem.

I would recommend getting some good fine glitter as it will look better and there are more colours available.

Martha Stewart glitter is good
Irresistible glitter
goldleafcraftsupplies on ebay have some amazing colours
NSI do some lovely glitter

There are loads more this is just a few :)

You can use normal glitter but it won't be as fine, also occ it will bleed tho I've never had this problem.

I would recommend getting some good fine glitter as it will look better and there are more colours available.

Martha Stewart glitter is good
Irresistible glitter
goldleafcraftsupplies on ebay have some amazing colours
NSI do some lovely glitter

There are loads more this is just a few :)

Thanks Maz101, i've ordered 008 which I believe is fine glitter, will check out the other sites too that you mention, it's like being a kiddie in a sweet shop :)

I've already posted this but I just used it with the Kirakira app and now it's even more sparkly :) I just had to share!

I've done with and without so you can see the difference x

love that colour :biggrin:

My client this evening. Glitter plus gelish

another set of beautiful hands, aren't we lucky to have such gorgeous canvases to work with!

Thanks Maz101, i've ordered 008 which I believe is fine glitter, will check out the other sites too that you mention, it's like being a kiddie in a sweet shop :)

Yep that's the one to buy and yes once you start you can stop lol :)

another set of beautiful hands, aren't we lucky to have such gorgeous canvases to work with!

Sorry I didn't see this. Her nails and hands are just gorgeous. Very lucky to have her as a client.

Barbie nails :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357722643.554644.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357722643.554644.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 361
A clients nails using glitter additives

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357762868.182600.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357762868.182600.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 337
Does glitter sit as well over normal polish as it does gel?
I've got a kids pamper party and they are getting their nails done. I've only used glitter with gel. But wondered if I could use it on the kids along with normal polish?

Does glitter sit as well over normal polish as it does gel?
I've got a kids pamper party and they are getting their nails done. I've only used glitter with gel. But wondered if I could use it on the kids along with normal polish?

Ive done it using a layer of top coat sprinkle on the glitter pat down then another layer of top coat but it's trying to get them to sit still whilst it drys :-/ x

Latest posts

Back