Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392918817.079841.jpg midnight swim shellac with black iridescent glitter

I'm in ♥ with my new glitters

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392936066168.jpg
    1392936066168.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 532
  • 1392936080856.jpg
    1392936080856.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 516
How do I mix a white glitter with a white powder to make a sparkly white for French? I tried it but couldn't see a lot of glitter!

How do I mix a white glitter with a white powder to make a sparkly white for French? I tried it but couldn't see a lot of glitter!

Hi when I do a glitter white, I apply the white in a thinner layer and then go over with the glitter mixed in clear, then cap it in thin layer of clear.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi , which glitters are the best in your opinions? Looking to get some new ones and there's so many to choose from ! Help. 😳

Hey, iv just got some from goldleafcrafts on eBay. Super fine 0.08 sz glitter.Great for rockstar nails and great for mixing with acrylic. Great price for30g bag. I the mix in little pots and create my own mixes and colours.

Here are the ones I just bought from goldleafcrafts.

Attachments

• 1393113065732.jpg
    1393113065732.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 491
Yes she's on eBay. 😊

Thanks love any chance you could pm me a direct link? Tried to find it but didnt come up.

Cant do a link hun on mobile not laptop but type in- peacock holographic nail art glitter- and it comes up (2nd one down on mine ) then click on her other glitters. X

Had a play. Love the new glitter mixes iv made . Corals and pinks my faves and love creating stilettos 😃

Attachments

• 1393193168258.jpg
    1393193168258.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 408
Thankyou very much! Will do this now x

Got it. I get mines from another seller they have 60 colours £1.49 or something and free delivery plus buy 3 get 1 free so not too shabby.

Will try your recommendation though :) x

They are fantastic glitters. Really worth a try. Think iv seen the ones you mean but not had them yet lol. Can never have enough glitter !!! 😄😄😄

Im excited to order some and play about !! My other glitters for acrylics arent as fine n dont go well with the shellac at all!

Latest posts

Back