Glitter addicts are us

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love glitter!! here are some rockstars ive done. so glad summer is coming as i know it will be nothing but sparkle for nails!

Miss B - what glitter is this pls?

In LOVE with these glitters I've just bought from smileys6062 on eBay! Can't wait to get my Shellac conversion booked! Sorry if the pic is huge I'm on my phone!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405288749.282238.jpg

In LOVE with these glitters I've just bought from smileys6062 on eBay! Can't wait to get my Shellac conversion booked! Sorry if the pic is huge I'm on my phone!

View attachment 70405

Loving that neon pink! Can you upload a pic when you use it? Love that eBay seller I brought loads from them x

Of course! It's stunning isn't it! SO EXCITED. It'll look amazing with bicycle yellow! x

@candystarrstarr, here it is! Colour closest to cuticle into wet Shellac.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406206821.378446.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406239923.235606.jpg

It was pretty sunny when I took this pic
So doesn't really do it justice, but I decided to take the accent finger to the accent toe..

Could someone send me the link for the lovely glitters please.Thanks x

I love Diamond glitters, you can buy through paypal on facebook (just search diamond glitters) or off ebay items in diamondglittersstore store on eBay!

These are raw glitters all unique, and the lady who mixes them always has competitions on the facebook page :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407658955.839053.jpg I love glitter too!! 🙊💅

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to achieve this glass type finish with glitter & acrylic? Currently just curing glitter & shellac, when I mix glitter with acrylic can't seem to get a great application & the mixture sets quickly in the pot getting all stuck in the bottom ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407669983.252082.jpg

Are you mixing the glitter with the powder first then using that like you normally would? You'll need to play around with the right ratios to get the glitter covered withougg damaging the integrity.

Also I believe those are by the nail boss... If you look on Instagram/YouTube he has some tutorials/process videos.

Yep I've mixed the powder with acrylic maybe I need more powder will have a play about, I've had a lil look on Instagram & you tube but can't seem to find any to do with glitter

I like your purple glitter what brand do you use

Sent from my SM-G900V using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back